|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Sixth Estate, Chapters 50-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Parker and Burke accuse Traficante of?
(a) Being a cop killer.
(b) Lying under oath.
(c) Selling drugs to innocent people.
(d) Raping a woman.
2. What type of clients does club Allure cater to?
(a) Drug addicts.
3. How does Stef feel about a writer being allowed to view the tapes with him?
(a) He is unhappy.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is relieved.
4. What type of club is Allure?
5. What did Parker swear after his brother's funeral?
(a) To find out who killed him.
(b) To get justice for him.
(c) To hunt down all those involved.
(d) To do whatever it took to make it right.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men participate in the shooting at club Allure?
2. Who is causing the commotion in the hallway that distracts St.-Germain from the women in the club?
3. What interrupts Stef and Sarah's dinner?
4. How does Stef feel when he sees the body of the man who murdered his wife?
5. How much time has passed since Stef and his wife were shot?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)