Prologue, Night of the Detective, Chapters 1-6
1. Which of the following characters is considered John Stefanovitch'es nemesis?
(a) Grave Dancer.
(b) Grave Digger.
(c) Grave Clubber.
(d) Grave Reader.
2. After Stef returns to work, whose murder scene is he called to?
(a) Grave Dancer's
(b) His wife.
(c) An unknown woman's.
(d) His partner.
3. How long has Stef been investigating Grave Dancer?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
4. For what illegal activities has Stef been investigating Grave Dancer?
(a) Prostitution rings.
(b) Narcotic violations.
(c) Weapons violations.
5. What reputation does St. - Germain have?
(a) Being ruthless.
(b) Being vicious.
(c) Being unpredictable.
(d) Being heartless.
6. Why isn't Stef worried about St.- Germain?
(a) He is wearing body armor.
(b) He has the law on his side.
(c) He has back-up arranged.
(d) He has a sense that he is not around.
7. What type of gun is used to shoot Stef?
8. What does St. -Germain do the same night that someone shoots Stef in the back?
(a) Successfully brings drugs into the country.
(b) Leaves a letter for the media claiming responsibility.
(c) Goes to Stef's house and shoots Anna.
(d) Leaves a calling card on Stef's body.
This section contains 4,717 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)