Prologue, Night of the Detective, Chapters 1-6
• Detective John Stefanovitch, called Stef, is a police detective who has spent the last two years searching for a drug lord called the Grave Dancer.
• He has a warrant to serve on Alexandre St.-Germain who is the Grave Dancer for narcotic violations.
• St. - Germain is ruthless and will kill anyone he feels is getting to close regardless of whether they are cops or criminals.
• Before the police can target his house, St.-Germain and his men ambush the police.
• Grave Dancer shoots Stef in the back at point blank range which restricts Stef to a wheelchair .
• Grave Dancer then goes to Stef's house and shoots his wife, Anna, with a shotgun at point blank range as well.
Part One, The Grave Dancer, Chapters 7-12
• Isiah Parker is a police officer who works undercover to try and catch drug dealers...
This section contains 2,306 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)