|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what matter did George ask Kelly to back off prior to his surgery?
(a) Scheduling her brothers for hospital visits.
(b) Pestering George's doctors about his condition.
(c) Making sure George had his will in order.
(d) Trying to get his family to rally around him.
2. What type of cancer was George diagnosed with?
3. Who was Kelly's surgeon?
(a) Dr. Laura Esserman.
(b) Dr. Judith Glass.
(c) Dr. Maureen Perez.
(d) Dr. Natalie Pivens.
4. Where did Kelly and Edward take the girls on a vacation?
(a) The Bahamas.
(b) St. Thomas.
5. After five years of living in California, Kelly and Edward seriously considered moving to __________________.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what program did Kelly and George appear in 2006?
2. Where did George talk Kelly into taking the baby?
3. What did Kelly experience as a result of her business pressures?
4. How long had Kelly and Edward known each other before they were engaged?
5. What did a technician note about Kelly prior to a radiation treatment one day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were some of the attractive reasons about the house Kelly found in the Piedmont school district near San Francisco?
2. What good news about her condition did Kelly receive after her lumpectomy?
3. What did it mean when George called Edward to cancel a meeting they had when Edward was in Philadelphia on business?
4. Why was Dr. Schoenberg particularly empathetic to Kelly's interest in her father's cancer treatment?
5. What were some of the reasons that Kelly liked living in California?
6. What was the debate George's doctors were having regarding his bladder cancer treatment?
7. What was Edward's rationale for the family staying in California instead of moving to Philadelphia?
8. How did Edward's lack of enthusiastic response to Kelly's new job show that he was not like her father?
9. What did Kelly, Edward and the girls do when they learned that George had only two more cancer treatments?
10. What was the real reason that Kelly got angry with Edward when he called his parents so often during their trip to New England?
This section contains 1,020 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)