|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Claire do on the vacation that panicked her parents?
(a) She was stung by a jellyfish.
(b) She drank some wine.
(c) She fell down some stairs.
(d) She went missing.
2. How old was Kelly's father when he underwent cancer treatments?
3. Kelly still went by her maiden name but her father thought she should use her husband's name, _________________, after the baby was born.
4. What was Kelly's starting salary?
5. Kelly did some research and found that the foremost cancer physician for George's type of cancer was who?
(a) Ed Voiles.
(b) Mike Kerrigan.
(c) Mark Schoenberg.
(d) Phil Sloane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concerned Kelly about her father in January 2005?
2. Why did Kelly want to have a boy?
3. What good news did Kelly receive about her cancer in Chapter 31?
4. How did Kelly respond when George called to see what she thought about his bladder cancer treatment?
5. Who was Kelly's surgeon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What restrictions was Kelly warned about prior to having her lumpectomy?
2. What were some of the reasons that Kelly liked living in California?
3. What was the state of George's cancer at the end of the book?
4. Why was Kelly very frank with two athletic men at a gathering of friends regarding a discussion of health?
5. What was the real reason that Kelly got angry with Edward when he called his parents so often during their trip to New England?
6. What did Kelly learn about her diet from a nutritionist?
7. Why was Kelly especially worried about her father in January 2005 and what did she do about it?
8. What was the debate George's doctors were having regarding his bladder cancer treatment?
9. When did Kelly experience her first panic attack and how did her mother help her through it?
10. What did it mean when George called Edward to cancel a meeting they had when Edward was in Philadelphia on business?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)