|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impressed George the most when he met Edward?
(a) His car.
(b) His plans for the future.
(c) His job.
(d) The way he lovingly looked at Kelly.
2. What did Kelly experience as a result of her business pressures?
(b) Panic attacks.
3. On what program did Kelly and George appear in 2006?
(b) The Today Show.
(c) The View.
(d) Larry King Show.
4. Where was Kelly living in 1999 when working on a new Internet business?
(a) San Jose.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
5. What was Kelly's Internet business?
(a) A fine arts web store.
(b) Education software for classic literature.
(c) A bartering business.
(d) An online marketplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Kelly and Edward known each other before they were engaged?
2. Why was Claire sent to her room a lot?
3. After whom was Kelly's first daughter, Georgia, named?
4. What did Kelly do with her daughters because she knew she wasn't giving them enough attention?
5. The house Kelly found was very expensive because it was near which city?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Kelly's parents surprise her when they said they couldn't come to California for Christmas?
2. What Internet business did Kelly create in 1999?
3. How did Kelly and Edward meet and what impressed George the most about Edward?
4. What was the debate George's doctors were having regarding his bladder cancer treatment?
5. What was the reason for Kelly's panic attack at the funeral of GT's friend's father?
6. Describe how Edward proposed to Kelly.
7. What were some of the attractive reasons about the house Kelly found in the Piedmont school district near San Francisco?
8. When did Kelly experience her first panic attack and how did her mother help her through it?
9. What were some of the reasons that Kelly liked living in California?
10. What did it mean when George called Edward to cancel a meeting they had when Edward was in Philadelphia on business?
This section contains 1,120 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)