|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, Kelly and her family spent Christmas with _________________ in California.
(a) Her in-laws.
(b) Her good friend.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her brothers.
2. How many radiation sessions was George scheduled to have for his cancer treatment?
3. On what program did Kelly and George appear in 2006?
(a) The View.
(c) Larry King Show.
(d) The Today Show.
4. Where was Kelly living in 1999 when working on a new Internet business?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) San Jose.
5. The house Kelly found was very expensive because it was near which city?
(a) San Diego.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kelly had wanted Edward to react to her good news in the way that ___________________ would have.
2. Where did Kelly buy some new items for her parents' home?
3. Why did Kelly get angry with a couple of athletic men at a get-together one day?
4. After his time of spiritual renewal, what did George consider studying?
5. Why did Kelly pick a fight with Edward on the trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the result of Kelly's genetic testing?
2. What did Kelly, Edward and the girls do when they learned that George had only two more cancer treatments?
3. What were some of the reasons that Kelly liked living in California?
4. What did Kelly learn about her diet from a nutritionist?
5. How did Kelly's parents surprise her when they said they couldn't come to California for Christmas?
6. What was the real reason that Kelly got angry with Edward when he called his parents so often during their trip to New England?
7. What did it mean when George called Edward to cancel a meeting they had when Edward was in Philadelphia on business?
8. What did Kelly do in order to learn more about her father's bladder cancer and who was the cancer doctor she wanted her father to see?
9. Explain why Georgia and Claire had begun acting out since Kelly's illness and why Kelly wanted to change this.
10. What Internet business did Kelly create in 1999?
This section contains 1,061 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)