|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did a little boy in the car pool say about Kelly's bald head?
(a) She should draw a picture on her head.
(b) She looked like a monster.
(c) She was all shiny on top.
(d) She had a moon head.
2. What diagnosis did Kelly get a week after her biopsy?
(a) She had a fibroid.
(b) She had cancer.
(c) She had a cyst.
(d) She had a benign tumor.
3. What item did Kelly want more than anything as a girl?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) A pair of Guess jeans.
(d) A car.
4. THE MIDDLE PLACE begins in August of what year?
5. Where did Kelly want to work to earn the money to buy the item in #62?
(b) The Limited.
(d) Olive Garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Kelly Corrigan when she discovered a suspicious lump in her breast?
2. In Chapter 19, Marie called Kelly to tell her that George had blood in his urine and the tests revealed that _______________________.
3. What disease was Kelly's father treated for while Kelly was traveling after her college graduation?
4. What outside job did Kelly have to do for awhile?
5. Kelly was able to comfort Claire when she suffered _________________ in the night.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Kelly recall about her father losing a tooth at a kid's hockey game one day?
2. How did Claudia Regan hurt Kelly in a truth game and by her actions and what did it take to diminish Claudia's popularity?
3. Why was befriending Claudia Regan in the sixth grade not a good move for Kelly?
4. How did Kelly respond to the comments made by a neighbor boy about her bald head?
5. What was Kelly's father's demeanor and his outlook on life?
6. How did a twelve-inch boa constrictor become a household pet and how did Kelly feel about it?
7. Why was Kelly unable to devote much time to her children lately and why was she afraid of catching infectious diseases?
8. How did Kelly describe her parents' marriage and the different roles they played in the home?
9. What was Kelly Corrigan doing when she discovered a lump in her breast?
10. Describe some of Kelly's experiences during her hiking trip to Nepal.
This section contains 1,190 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)