|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the girl who babysat for Kelly's daughters?
2. Kelly's doctor told her that the lump in her breast was the size of what?
(a) A walnut.
(b) An egg.
(c) A credit card.
(d) A pea.
3. Who was Emily Birenbaum?
(a) Kelly's daughters' nanny.
(b) Kelly's mother.
(c) Kelly's friend and physician.
(d) Kelly's sister.
4. What was Kelly's main reason for wanting to live?
(a) To finish her Master's degree.
(b) To have another baby.
(c) To adopt a child.
(d) To be around for her kids.
5. What disease was Kelly's father treated for while Kelly was traveling after her college graduation?
(c) Prostate cancer.
(d) Lung cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Kelly's cousins had a twenty-one-year-old son who died in a car accident?
2. In Chapter 19, Marie called Kelly to tell her that George had blood in his urine and the tests revealed that _______________________.
3. Why was Kelly not so happy about the dress she wore to the event in #52?
4. Who were Georgia and Claire?
5. How did Kelly try to prevent the snake from coming near her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did a twelve-inch boa constrictor become a household pet and how did Kelly feel about it?
2. How did situations of two of her friends regarding mothers affect Kelly and thoughts of her children?
3. How did Kelly describe her parents' marriage and the different roles they played in the home?
4. How did Kelly respond to the comments made by a neighbor boy about her bald head?
5. Describe Kelly's life when she traveled to Australia after graduating college.
6. What were the jobs that George had his kids pursue outside the house and how did he promote them?
7. Describe some of Kelly's experiences during her hiking trip to Nepal.
8. What was involved with Kelly's first chemo session and why would she be limited to only four doses of the anti-cancer drug, Adriamycin?
9. How did Kelly's parents differ in their parenting styles when Kelly was a teenager?
10. What were the four truths of Buddhism that Kelly learned from a German woman in Nepal?
This section contains 1,324 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)