|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman in #89 followed which religion?
2. Why did Kelly not get a job at the business in #63?
(a) Her car was too old to drive that far.
(b) She made a bad impression at her interview.
(c) Her mother wouldn't let her drive to the mall by herself.
(d) She wasn't old enough.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Kelly included in an email to friends and family after her diagnosis?
(a) She had breast cancer.
(b) She was sure everything would be fine.
(c) She needed to have a second biopsy.
(d) She had a great team of doctors.
4. Who was Kelly's nurse during her first chemotherapy treatment?
5. Which of the following was NOT a solution Kelly had during her first chemotherapy session?
(a) Anti-cancer drug.
(c) Anti-nausea drug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Kelly want to work to earn the money to buy the item in #62?
2. What insult did the girl in #42 give to Kelly?
3. What did Kelly's oncologist assure Kelly that she would experience with the cancer treatments?
4. What outside job did Kelly have to do for awhile?
5. Kelly's doctor told her that the lump in her breast was the size of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did situations of two of her friends regarding mothers affect Kelly and thoughts of her children?
2. Why had Kelly's parents not told her about her father's prostate cancer?
3. What type of childhood did Kelly have?
4. How did a twelve-inch boa constrictor become a household pet and how did Kelly feel about it?
5. How did Kelly describe her parents' marriage and the different roles they played in the home?
6. What was Kelly's father's demeanor and his outlook on life?
7. What had another chemo patient told Kelly about side effects and what did Kelly experience after her first treatment?
8. How did Claudia Regan hurt Kelly in a truth game and by her actions and what did it take to diminish Claudia's popularity?
9. What were the jobs that George had his kids pursue outside the house and how did he promote them?
10. What was Kelly's sport during high school and how did her father support her in it?
This section contains 1,209 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)