|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Kelly pick a fight with Edward on the trip?
(a) He called his parents so often.
(b) He wanted to cut the trip short.
(c) He didn't want to stop in to see her parents.
(d) He didn't want to go sightseeing.
2. What concerned Kelly about her father in January 2005?
(a) He had several minor car accidents.
(b) He was having trouble remembering things.
(c) He had had no treatment since his diagnosis six weeks ago.
(d) He was having trouble with his balance.
3. How long had Kelly and Edward known each other before they were engaged?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Five weeks.
4. Which of the following was NOT discussed in the radiation waiting room that Kelly hated?
(a) Chances of cancer recurrences.
(c) Friends and family who died from undetected tumors.
(d) Dr. Schoenberg's techniques.
5. Where did Kelly and Edward take the girls on a vacation?
(b) The Bahamas.
(d) St. Thomas.
6. After five years of living in California, Kelly and Edward seriously considered moving to __________________.
(a) New York.
7. How much did the baby in #2 weigh?
(a) 6 lbs. and 14 oz.
(b) 8 lbs.
(c) 5 lbs. and 10 oz.
(d) 10 lbs.
8. Where was Kelly living in 1999 when working on a new Internet business?
(a) San Jose.
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
9. Whose funeral did Kelly and George attend?
(a) George's brother.
(b) Booker's godmother.
(c) GT's friend's father.
(d) Kelly's grandmother.
10. The house Kelly found was in which school district?
11. Which news organization interviewed Kelly about her business?
12. What university did Edward attend?
13. Why did George and Mary not spend Christmas with their kids in Chapter 21?
(a) George was in the hospital.
(b) They didn't have money for the airfare.
(c) They were too tired to travel that far.
(d) They were preparing for George's chemo treatments.
14. Kelly still went by her maiden name but her father thought she should use her husband's name, _________________, after the baby was born.
15. Kelly was advised to have no more than _____________ glasses of wine each week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What impressed George the most when he met Edward?
2. After lumpectomy, Kelly could not lift her daughters or drive for what amount of time?
3. How did Kelly respond when George called to see what she thought about his bladder cancer treatment?
4. How old would Kelly have been if she waited on the timeframe in #149?
5. With what organization did Kelly get her first professional job?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)