|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impressed George the most when he met Edward?
(a) His plans for the future.
(b) The way he lovingly looked at Kelly.
(c) His car.
(d) His job.
2. Why was the therapy in #147 necessary?
(a) To re-gain use of her arm after an accident.
(b) To eliminate estrogen from her system as a precaution against more cancer.
(c) To help her loosen up strained muscles.
(d) To help her manage the stress of hers and her father's illnesses.
3. What type of cancer was George diagnosed with?
4. During Kelly's first pregnancy, she was worried about weight gain and _______________________.
(b) Diaper rash.
(c) Labor pains.
(d) Whether she could cope with a colicky baby.
5. What was Dr. Schoenberg against doing in George's case?
(a) Leaving the bladder.
(b) Removing his bladder.
(c) Radiation treatments.
(d) Chemotherapy treatments.
6. In Chapter 21, Kelly and her family spent Christmas with _________________ in California.
(a) Her good friend.
(b) Her in-laws.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Her parents.
7. How did Kelly, Edward and the girls celebrate when learning that George had only two cancer treatments left?
(a) They talked with him via a webcam.
(b) They had a party.
(c) They went to the beach for a picnic.
(d) They bought airline tickets to visit him.
8. Where did Kelly buy some new items for her parents' home?
(a) Best Buy.
(b) Pottery Barn.
(c) Home Depot.
(d) A kitchen and bath shop.
9. What happened to Kelly during the funeral in #178?
(a) She had a panic attack.
(b) She couldn't stop crying.
(c) She fainted.
(d) She vomited.
10. What did Kelly experience as a result of her business pressures?
(a) Panic attacks.
11. What bill of Kelly's did Marie pay?
(c) American Express.
(d) Diners Club.
12. Kelly worked with a real estate agent to find a house with how many bedrooms?
13. What did Kelly do with her daughters because she knew she wasn't giving them enough attention?
(a) A day at the beach.
(b) A picnic in the park.
(c) An art project.
(d) Went to a movie.
14. Who was in favor of removing George's bladder?
(a) Dr. Meyerson.
(d) Dr. Ellis.
15. Edward gave Kelly an engagement ring with what kind of stone?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the radiation technician have to be especially careful with Kelly's treatment?
2. Kelly still went by her maiden name but her father thought she should use her husband's name, _________________, after the baby was born.
3. At what hospital did the man in #92 practice?
4. Kelly was advised to cut down her consumption of ______________.
5. What was Kelly's Internet business?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)