|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edward told Kelly that their family's future was in __________________ with him and Georgia.
2. Where was Kelly living in 1999 when working on a new Internet business?
(b) New York.
(c) San Jose.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What was Dr. Schoenberg against doing in George's case?
(a) Leaving the bladder.
(b) Removing his bladder.
(c) Radiation treatments.
(d) Chemotherapy treatments.
4. What therapy did Kelly have to start which made her unhappy?
(a) Estrogen therapy.
(b) Physical therapy on her neck.
(d) Physical therapy on her arm.
5. What was George's signature move?
(a) The cha-cha.
(b) The leaping leprechaun heel click.
(c) The electric slide.
(d) The moonwalk.
6. The house Kelly found was very expensive because it was near which city?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
7. Where did Kelly buy some new items for her parents' home?
(a) Home Depot.
(b) A kitchen and bath shop.
(c) Best Buy.
(d) Pottery Barn.
8. What happened to Kelly during the funeral in #178?
(a) She vomited.
(b) She couldn't stop crying.
(c) She had a panic attack.
(d) She fainted.
9. At what type of company was Edward working during this time?
(a) A telecom company.
(b) An investment firm.
(c) A bank.
(d) An ad agency.
10. What impressed George the most when he met Edward?
(a) His plans for the future.
(b) The way he lovingly looked at Kelly.
(c) His car.
(d) His job.
11. How did Edward respond when Kelly got all dressed up to go out to celebrate her new job?
12. Why did Kelly get angry with a couple of athletic men at a get-together one day?
(a) They said that through exercise, you could make your body do what you wanted it to do.
(b) They were making fun of a couple of overweight women in the group.
(c) They tried to force her to play volleyball when she didn't want to.
(d) They made fun of people who were not very athletically inclined.
13. Who was Kelly's second child?
14. Kelly had wanted Edward to react to her good news in the way that ___________________ would have.
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her ex-boyfriend.
(d) Her mother.
15. From whom did Kelly get advice prior to her last radiation treatment?
(a) A marriage counselor.
(b) A nutritionist.
(c) A psychotherapist.
(d) A career coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the radiation technician have to be especially careful with Kelly's treatment?
2. How much did the baby in #2 weigh?
3. What bill of Kelly's did Marie pay?
4. How long had Kelly and Edward known each other before they were engaged?
5. Who was in favor of removing George's bladder?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)