|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT one of the reasons that Kelly liked living in California?
(a) Liberal people.
(b) The weather.
(c) The food.
(d) The celebrities.
2. Who came to help Kelly with the baby and helped more than Kelly wanted or expected?
3. Why did Kelly get angry with a couple of athletic men at a get-together one day?
(a) They made fun of people who were not very athletically inclined.
(b) They were making fun of a couple of overweight women in the group.
(c) They tried to force her to play volleyball when she didn't want to.
(d) They said that through exercise, you could make your body do what you wanted it to do.
4. Edward told Kelly that their family's future was in __________________ with him and Georgia.
5. Where was Kelly living in 1999 when working on a new Internet business?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) San Jose.
6. In Chapter 21, Kelly and her family spent Christmas with _________________ in California.
(a) Her in-laws.
(b) Her brothers.
(c) Her good friend.
(d) Her parents.
7. Five months after Claire was born, Edward and Kelly went to _________________ for a short visit.
(b) New England.
(c) New York City.
8. Why was the therapy in #147 necessary?
(a) To eliminate estrogen from her system as a precaution against more cancer.
(b) To re-gain use of her arm after an accident.
(c) To help her manage the stress of hers and her father's illnesses.
(d) To help her loosen up strained muscles.
9. What good news did Kelly receive after she came out of her surgery?
(a) The tumor was gone.
(b) She would not have to have radiation.
(c) Her father's cancer test results came back negative.
(d) There were no cancer cells in the tumor or the lymph nodes.
10. What happened to Kelly during the funeral in #178?
(a) She couldn't stop crying.
(b) She had a panic attack.
(c) She fainted.
(d) She vomited.
11. With whom did Kelly and Edward meet to discuss whether genes were responsible for Kelly's cancer?
(a) A cancer specialist.
(b) A fertility specialist.
(c) A genetics counselor.
(d) A biology professor.
12. How much did the baby in #2 weigh?
(a) 10 lbs.
(b) 8 lbs.
(c) 5 lbs. and 10 oz.
(d) 6 lbs. and 14 oz.
13. What good news did Kelly receive about her cancer in Chapter 31?
(a) Her cancer was in remission.
(b) Her chemotheraphy was not necessary.
(c) She could cut back on radiation treatments.
(d) She did not have to have a mastectomy.
14. How long was Kelly supposed to wait before having any more children?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 5 years.
15. What was Dr. Schoenberg against doing in George's case?
(a) Removing his bladder.
(b) Leaving the bladder.
(c) Radiation treatments.
(d) Chemotherapy treatments.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what program did Kelly and George appear in 2006?
2. What was Kelly's Internet business?
3. What were Kelly's parents' opinions of the new house?
4. The house Kelly found was in which school district?
5. Kelly was advised to cut down her consumption of ______________.
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)