|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Dr. Schoenberg empathize with all of Kelly's question about her father's condition?
(a) He appreciated Kelly's interest.
(b) His mother died of bladder cancer.
(c) He was a very kind man.
(d) He knew that she was battling cancer too.
2. What type of diet was important to prevent the estrogen-sensitive cancer like Kelly had?
(a) The Zone diet.
(b) Low fat diet.
(c) Organic dairy diet.
(d) Low carb diet.
3. Kelly was advised to cut down her consumption of ______________.
(c) Red meat.
4. How old would Kelly have been if she waited on the timeframe in #149?
5. On what program did Kelly and George appear in 2006?
(a) The View.
(c) Larry King Show.
(d) The Today Show.
6. After lumpectomy, Kelly could not lift her daughters or drive for what amount of time?
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) A few days.
7. How did Edward respond when Kelly got all dressed up to go out to celebrate her new job?
8. Why did Kelly want to have a boy?
(a) She grew up with only brothers and was used to boys.
(b) She thought it would be good for her girls to have a brother.
(c) She wanted to make Edward happy.
(d) She thought their relationship would be like the one she had with her father.
9. How old was Kelly's father when he underwent cancer treatments?
10. Which of the following was NOT something Kelly should include a lot of in her diet?
(a) Whole grains.
(d) Green vegetables.
11. Which of the following was NOT old and worn in Kelly's parents' home?
(c) Bathroom accessories.
12. Why was Claire sent to her room a lot?
(a) She kept hitting Georgia.
(b) She started to bite Georgia.
(c) She refused to eat.
(d) She would throw tantrums.
13. Which of the following was NOT one of the reasons that Kelly liked living in California?
(a) The food.
(b) The celebrities.
(c) The weather.
(d) Liberal people.
14. A genetics test would indicate whether Kelly had _________________ which would mean she would have an eighty percent chance of recurrence.
(d) A carrier gene.
15. What did Kelly do with her daughters because she knew she wasn't giving them enough attention?
(a) An art project.
(b) Went to a movie.
(c) A day at the beach.
(d) A picnic in the park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Kelly's parents' opinions of the new house?
2. What university did Edward attend?
3. With whom did Kelly and Edward meet to discuss whether genes were responsible for Kelly's cancer?
4. The house Kelly found was in which school district?
5. Who was Kelly's surgeon?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)