|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Kelly's daughter, Georgia, upset with her?
(a) She wouldn't let her have a friend over.
(b) She wouldn't let her have candy before dinner.
(c) She stayed in bed a long time after the chemotherapy.
(d) She put her hair in braids.
2. Why would Kelly get only four doses of the anti-cancer drug, Adriamycin, during her treatment?
(a) That's all her insurance would pay for.
(b) She should be well by then.
(c) It was hard on the heart.
(d) Her disgestive tract would be damaged.
3. What game did Kelly and her friends often play?
(a) Trivial Pursuit.
(d) A truth game.
4. Who was the girl who babysat for Kelly's daughters?
5. Who were Georgia and Claire?
(a) Kelly's sisters.
(b) Kelly's roommates.
(c) Kelly's daughters.
(d) Kelly's goddaughters.
6. Which of Kelly's cousins had a twenty-one-year-old son who died in a car accident?
7. Kelly's father's demeanor could best be described as ________________.
8. Which of the following was NOT a side effect of chemotherapy that another patient told Kelly that she experienced?
(a) Numb fingers.
(b) Mouth sores.
(c) Weight loss.
(d) Hearing problems.
9. Why had Kelly's parents not told her about her father's illness?
(a) They were too much in shock.
(b) They didn't want to ruin her trip.
(c) They wanted to take him to the Mayo Clinic first.
(d) They wanted to get a second opinion.
10. What happened during Kelly's father's surgery that would set him up for problems later?
(a) The sutures broke.
(b) His bladder was nicked.
(c) His heart stopped beating.
(d) He got a staph infection.
11. What was Kelly afraid she would contract during an outbreak?
(a) West Nile virus.
(b) Avian influenza.
(d) Chicken pox.
12. What sport did Kelly take up when she was a young girl?
13. What did Kelly find in an old trunk that belonged to her parents?
(a) Love letters.
(b) Wedding clothes.
(c) Photo albums.
(d) School yearbooks.
14. Who was Kelly's nurse during her first chemotherapy treatment?
15. What job did Kelly get in the country in #71?
(c) Swim coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Kelly finally get the item in #62?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Kelly included in an email to friends and family after her diagnosis?
3. How long did Kelly's first chemotherapy session last?
4. What insult did the girl in #42 give to Kelly?
5. What words were on the T-shirts mentioned in #22?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)