|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Kelly want to work to earn the money to buy the item in #62?
(a) Olive Garden.
(b) The Limited.
2. Who was the girl who babysat for Kelly's daughters?
3. Which teammate of Kelly's began to surpass her which made Kelly work all the harder?
(a) Emelyn Wampler.
(b) Jennifer Wampler.
(c) Pauli Wampler.
(d) Brandi Wampler.
4. Why would Kelly get only four doses of the anti-cancer drug, Adriamycin, during her treatment?
(a) She should be well by then.
(b) Her disgestive tract would be damaged.
(c) It was hard on the heart.
(d) That's all her insurance would pay for.
5. Why was Kelly's mother worried about Kelly going to the event in #52?
(a) She was so much younger than most of the kids.
(b) She had gotten a bad grade on an exam and was upset.
(c) She had broken up with her boyfriend.
(d) She had been very sentimental lately.
6. What diagnosis did Kelly get a week after her biopsy?
(a) She had a cyst.
(b) She had cancer.
(c) She had a fibroid.
(d) She had a benign tumor.
7. Where did Kelly spend her time over the winter holidays when she was 29?
8. What words were on the T-shirts mentioned in #22?
(a) Corrigan Cuties.
(b) Gorgeous George.
(c) Corrigan Cutters.
(d) Corrigan's Crew.
9. What medical procedure did Kelly have in Chapter 5?
(c) Pap Test.
(d) Glucose Tolerance Test.
10. Where did Kelly travel to after she graduated college?
11. How did Kelly communicate with everyone who was worried about her?
(a) She called on the phone.
(b) She asked her mother to contact people.
(c) She sent letters.
(d) She sent an upbeat email.
12. Kelly's father's demeanor could best be described as ________________.
13. Kelly and the girl in #41 became friends with whom in middle school?
(a) Cynthia Rowland.
(b) Claudia Regan.
(c) Catherine Ryland.
(d) Camille Ronson.
14. In what part of her body did Kelly suffer severe pain?
(a) Her stomach.
(b) Her calves.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her bones.
15. Why had Kelly's parents not told her about her father's illness?
(a) They wanted to take him to the Mayo Clinic first.
(b) They wanted to get a second opinion.
(c) They didn't want to ruin her trip.
(d) They were too much in shock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kelly feel about her mother when Kelly was a girl?
2. From what disease did Kelly's father's father die?
3. Kelly's father coached a youth team for which sport?
4. Who bought a twelve-inch-long boa constrictor?
5. What was Kelly afraid she would contract during an outbreak?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)