|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kelly's doctor told her that the lump in her breast was the size of what?
(a) A credit card.
(b) A pea.
(c) A walnut.
(d) An egg.
2. Which of Kelly's cousins had a twenty-one-year-old son who died in a car accident?
3. What sport did Kelly take up when she was a young girl?
4. What instrument did Edward play when friends came over the night before Kelly's chemotherapy began?
5. Why would Kelly get only four doses of the anti-cancer drug, Adriamycin, during her treatment?
(a) Her disgestive tract would be damaged.
(b) It was hard on the heart.
(c) That's all her insurance would pay for.
(d) She should be well by then.
6. Who was Kelly's doctor?
(a) Dr. White.
(b) Dr. Rosenberg.
(c) Dr. Patel.
(d) Dr. Jenkins.
7. Why was Kelly not so happy about the dress she wore to the event in #52?
(a) It was too short.
(b) It was too conservative.
(c) It was an awful color.
(d) It was too long.
8. What convinced Kelly that Edward was her hero?
(a) He took her out for dinner and dancing.
(b) He held her as she vomited from the chemo.
(c) He called the rude little boy in the carpool a bad name.
(d) He made a point to kiss her bald head.
9. What did Kelly's oncologist assure Kelly that she would experience with the cancer treatments?
(a) She would lose her sense of smell.
(b) She would lose her balance.
(c) She would lose her hair.
(d) She would lose her hearing.
10. What insult did the girl in #42 give to Kelly?
(a) That she had clown hair.
(b) That she had elephant ears.
(c) That she had horse teeth.
(d) That she had giraffe legs.
11. For what did Kelly's father offer a $5 reward to the kids on his team?
(a) His hat.
(b) His tooth.
(c) His sunglasses.
(d) His car keys.
12. What game did Kelly and her friends often play?
(a) A truth game.
(c) Trivial Pursuit.
13. What was purchased for the boa constrictor to eat?
(a) A mouse.
14. What disease was Kelly's father treated for while Kelly was traveling after her college graduation?
(a) Lung cancer.
(b) Prostate cancer.
15. Who never missed an event or practice of Kelly's?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Kelly's mother worried about Kelly going to the event in #52?
2. How long did Kelly's first chemotherapy session last?
3. The woman in #89 followed which religion?
4. George and Edward both agreed that ___________________________.
5. What did Kelly do in an attempt to help her young daughters deal with her illness?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)