|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Kelly respond when George called to see what she thought about his bladder cancer treatment?
(a) She thought he should have the surgery.
(b) She thought he needed another opinion.
(c) She was in favor of a wait-and-watch position.
(d) She didn't think he should have surgery.
2. How many bags of solution did Kelly have during her first chemotherapy treatment?
3. What was Kelly's Internet business?
(a) A fine arts web store.
(b) A bartering business.
(c) Education software for classic literature.
(d) An online marketplace.
4. Where did George talk Kelly into taking the baby?
(a) To the Golden Gate Bridge.
(b) To a Giants baseball game.
(c) To the beach.
(d) To the Redwood Forest.
5. Which of the following was NOT a solution Kelly had during her first chemotherapy session?
(a) Anti-nausea drug.
(b) Anti-cancer drug.
Short Answer Questions
1. THE MIDDLE PLACE begins in August of what year?
2. What outside work did Kelly's brothers do?
3. What did Kelly do in an attempt to help her young daughters deal with her illness?
4. After five years of living in California, Kelly and Edward seriously considered moving to __________________.
5. Why did George come to Oakland to spend time with Kelly?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)