|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. THE MIDDLE PLACE begins in August of what year?
2. What convinced Kelly that Edward was her hero?
(a) He took her out for dinner and dancing.
(b) He held her as she vomited from the chemo.
(c) He called the rude little boy in the carpool a bad name.
(d) He made a point to kiss her bald head.
3. Why did Kelly not get a job at the business in #63?
(a) Her car was too old to drive that far.
(b) Her mother wouldn't let her drive to the mall by herself.
(c) She made a bad impression at her interview.
(d) She wasn't old enough.
4. How did Kelly communicate with everyone who was worried about her?
(a) She sent letters.
(b) She called on the phone.
(c) She sent an upbeat email.
(d) She asked her mother to contact people.
5. Which of the following is NOT something Kelly included in an email to friends and family after her diagnosis?
(a) She was sure everything would be fine.
(b) She had breast cancer.
(c) She had a great team of doctors.
(d) She needed to have a second biopsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his time of spiritual renewal, what did George consider studying?
2. Where did Kelly want to work to earn the money to buy the item in #62?
3. For what did Kelly pray on the way home from the hospital?
4. Why was Kelly not able to pay much attention to her daughters lately?
5. What did Kelly do in an attempt to help her young daughters deal with her illness?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)