|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kelly experience as a result of her business pressures?
(d) Panic attacks.
2. George's chemo sessions left him feeling ________________.
3. After whom was Kelly's first daughter, Georgia, named?
(a) Sweet Georgia Brown.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) The state of Georgia.
(d) Her grandfather.
4. What did Claire do on the vacation that panicked her parents?
(a) She drank some wine.
(b) She was stung by a jellyfish.
(c) She went missing.
(d) She fell down some stairs.
5. A genetics test would indicate whether Kelly had _________________ which would mean she would have an eighty percent chance of recurrence.
(d) A carrier gene.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of her body did Kelly suffer severe pain?
2. Why did Dr. Schoenberg empathize with all of Kelly's question about her father's condition?
3. Where did Kelly want to work to earn the money to buy the item in #62?
4. What did Kelly do in an attempt to help her young daughters deal with her illness?
5. How did Kelly try to prevent the snake from coming near her?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)