|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who never missed an event or practice of Kelly's?
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
2. What decision had Kelly made when she was 29 that upset her parents?
(a) To marry a guy she met in Australia.
(b) To move to London.
(c) Spend the six weeks between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day hiking.
(d) To never get married.
3. Kelly's doctor told her that the lump in her breast was the size of what?
(a) An egg.
(b) A credit card.
(c) A walnut.
(d) A pea.
4. Kelly's father's demeanor could best be described as ________________.
5. Kelly was able to comfort Claire when she suffered _________________ in the night.
(a) Teething pains.
(b) The measles.
(c) Chicken pox.
(d) The stomach flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what did Kelly pray on the way home from the hospital?
2. What medical procedure did Kelly have in Chapter 5?
3. How many pills had Kelly taken the day before her mother's birthday?
4. Who was Kelly's father?
5. For what did Kelly's father offer a $5 reward to the kids on his team?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)