|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What diagnosis did Kelly get a week after her biopsy?
(a) She had a fibroid.
(b) She had a cyst.
(c) She had cancer.
(d) She had a benign tumor.
2. How did Kelly finally get the item in #62?
(a) She bought it on ebay.
(b) She sweet-talked her father into buying it.
(c) She got it as a Christmas gift.
(d) Her grandmother gave her money for her birthday.
3. Why was Kelly's daughter, Georgia, upset with her?
(a) She put her hair in braids.
(b) She wouldn't let her have candy before dinner.
(c) She stayed in bed a long time after the chemotherapy.
(d) She wouldn't let her have a friend over.
4. Where was Kelly when she discovered the lump in her breast?
(a) Swimming in the ocean.
(b) Bathing with her daughters.
(c) Taking a shower.
(d) Sitting in a spa.
5. Why did George come to Oakland to spend time with Kelly?
(a) She was going to start chemotherapy.
(b) She was researching a family tree.
(c) She needed help with research for a book.
(d) She needed help with her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words were on the T-shirts mentioned in #22?
2. George and Edward both agreed that ___________________________.
3. Which of the following was NOT a side effect of chemotherapy that another patient told Kelly that she experienced?
4. What did Kelly talk her father into doing with her?
5. Where does Kelly's father make Booker keep the snake?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)