|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Kelly's main reason for wanting to live?
(a) To adopt a child.
(b) To finish her Master's degree.
(c) To be around for her kids.
(d) To have another baby.
2. Who never missed an event or practice of Kelly's?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Her father.
3. How long did Kelly's first chemotherapy session last?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
4. Why was Kelly's daughter, Georgia, upset with her?
(a) She wouldn't let her have candy before dinner.
(b) She wouldn't let her have a friend over.
(c) She put her hair in braids.
(d) She stayed in bed a long time after the chemotherapy.
5. What were Emily's first thoughts about Kelly's lump?
(a) It was definitely benign.
(b) It was soft and probably no problem.
(c) It was hard and probably malignant.
(d) It was probably just a cyst.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color T-shirts did Kelly's father make her brothers wear for their jobs?
2. What was Kelly's father's reaction to her diagnosis?
3. Where was Kelly when she discovered the lump in her breast?
4. From what disease did Kelly's father's father die?
5. Kelly was able to comfort Claire when she suffered _________________ in the night.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)