|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. George and Edward both agreed that ___________________________.
(a) Kelly should make out her will.
(b) Everyone had to be positive for Kelly.
(c) Edward should continue his business trips.
(d) The little girls should stay with their grandmother.
2. How many pieces of tissue were removed in the procedure in #19?
3. What were Emily's first thoughts about Kelly's lump?
(a) It was soft and probably no problem.
(b) It was probably just a cyst.
(c) It was hard and probably malignant.
(d) It was definitely benign.
4. What was Kelly's father's reaction to her diagnosis?
(a) He was pessimistic.
(b) He was very positive.
(c) He was relieved.
(d) He had nothing to say.
5. What instrument did Edward play when friends came over the night before Kelly's chemotherapy began?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Kelly not get a job at the business in #63?
2. For what did Kelly pray on the way home from the hospital?
3. What did Edward say to Kelly about her bald head?
4. In a flashback, what event were Kelly, GT and Booker going to attend?
5. Who was Kelly's father?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)