|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kelly talk her father into doing with her?
(a) Getting a pedicure.
(b) Making ice cream.
(c) Taking flying lessons.
(d) Going skydiving.
2. How long did Kelly's first chemotherapy session last?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 6 hours.
3. Who never missed an event or practice of Kelly's?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her brothers.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
4. What game did Kelly and her friends often play?
(a) A truth game.
(c) Trivial Pursuit.
5. Which of Kelly's cousins had a twenty-one-year-old son who died in a car accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kelly's father's demeanor could best be described as ________________.
2. For what did Kelly pray on the way home from the hospital?
3. Where did Kelly want to work to earn the money to buy the item in #62?
4. Where did Kelly travel to after she graduated college?
5. Who was Kelly's nurse during her first chemotherapy treatment?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)