|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Kelly's friends was going through another painful divorce?
2. Which one of Kelly's brothers liked her job better than she did?
3. Kelly's father's demeanor could best be described as ________________.
4. What did Kelly feel about her mother when Kelly was a girl?
(a) She and her mother were best friends.
(b) She loathed her mother.
(c) She thought she was trying to destroy her life.
(d) She thought she had the mother who had the most fun.
5. What convinced Kelly that Edward was her hero?
(a) He held her as she vomited from the chemo.
(b) He made a point to kiss her bald head.
(c) He called the rude little boy in the carpool a bad name.
(d) He took her out for dinner and dancing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kelly's oncologist assure Kelly that she would experience with the cancer treatments?
2. Who was the psychologist with whom Kelly consulted?
3. What was Kelly's main reason for wanting to live?
4. In a flashback, what event were Kelly, GT and Booker going to attend?
5. Why would Kelly get only four doses of the anti-cancer drug, Adriamycin, during her treatment?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)