|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Kelly not so happy about the dress she wore to the event in #52?
(a) It was too long.
(b) It was too short.
(c) It was too conservative.
(d) It was an awful color.
2. How long did Kelly's first chemotherapy session last?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
3. What instrument did Edward play when friends came over the night before Kelly's chemotherapy began?
4. After whom was Kelly's first daughter, Georgia, named?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) The state of Georgia.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Sweet Georgia Brown.
5. What good news did Kelly receive about her cancer in Chapter 31?
(a) She did not have to have a mastectomy.
(b) Her cancer was in remission.
(c) Her chemotheraphy was not necessary.
(d) She could cut back on radiation treatments.
Short Answer Questions
1. George's chemo sessions left him feeling ________________.
2. How many pills had Kelly taken the day before her mother's birthday?
3. What did Kelly talk her father into doing with her?
4. In Chapter 19, Marie called Kelly to tell her that George had blood in his urine and the tests revealed that _______________________.
5. After lumpectomy, Kelly could not lift her daughters or drive for what amount of time?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)