|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edward reminded Kelly that she would be done with chemo by what day?
(d) Labor Day.
2. Kelly still went by her maiden name but her father thought she should use her husband's name, _________________, after the baby was born.
3. George's chemo sessions left him feeling ________________.
4. How many pills had Kelly taken the day before her mother's birthday?
5. What happened during Kelly's father's surgery that would set him up for problems later?
(a) The sutures broke.
(b) His heart stopped beating.
(c) He got a staph infection.
(d) His bladder was nicked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Kelly spend her time over the winter holidays when she was 29?
2. What disease was Kelly's father treated for while Kelly was traveling after her college graduation?
3. How many bags of solution did Kelly have during her first chemotherapy treatment?
4. The woman in #89 followed which religion?
5. Why was Kelly's mother worried about Kelly going to the event in #52?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)