Chapters 1 through 4
1. THE MIDDLE PLACE begins in August of what year?
2. How old was Kelly Corrigan when she discovered a suspicious lump in her breast?
3. Who was Kelly's husband?
4. Where was Kelly when she discovered the lump in her breast?
(a) Sitting in a spa.
(b) Bathing with her daughters.
(c) Taking a shower.
(d) Swimming in the ocean.
5. Who were Georgia and Claire?
(a) Kelly's daughters.
(b) Kelly's roommates.
(c) Kelly's goddaughters.
(d) Kelly's sisters.
6. Who was Emily Birenbaum?
(a) Kelly's mother.
(b) Kelly's friend and physician.
(c) Kelly's daughters' nanny.
(d) Kelly's sister.
7. What were Emily's first thoughts about Kelly's lump?
(a) It was probably just a cyst.
(b) It was hard and probably malignant.
(c) It was soft and probably no problem.
(d) It was definitely benign.
8. In which city did Kelly grow up?
(a) San Francisco.
9. Who was Kelly's father?
10. Kelly's father coached a youth team for which sport?
This section contains 4,259 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)