|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Howie buy along with his purchase of shoelaces?
(d) Shoe polish.
2. Who gets the get-well poster for Ray at work?
3. Howie compares CVS to a _________.
(d) Medicine cabinet.
4. How old was Howie when he would deliberately leave his shoes untied on escalators?
(a) High school.
(b) Elementary school.
5. What term does Howie give for the reoccurring of thoughts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Howie purchase from Radio Shack for his first apartment?
2. How many trees does Howie notice in the plaza?
3. The vending machine thoughts include a footnote about _______.
4. What process does Howie describe in great detail in a Chapter 12 footnote?
5. What does Howie call his observation about the different speeds of the escalator handrail and steps?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Howie's dilemma in the men's bathroom?
2. What does Howie consider to be the quintessential question about lunch hours?
3. What attracted Howie to the Aurelius book?
4. Why does Howie need to purchase earplugs every week?
5. What realization about his broken shoelace does Howie come to while washing his face in the men's bathroom?
6. What is one of Howie's favorite games to play on the escalator?
7. Howie does Howie think his corporation flaunts their status?
8. What are some of the differences Howie notices between corporate bathrooms and home bathrooms?
9. What does Howie note that he is surprised about in the men's bathroom?
10. What does Howie consider to be the dishonesty of the World Dryer Corporation?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)