|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howie views visiting the corporate men's room as a _________.
(c) The only fun in his day.
2. What does Howie imagine the women doing in the corporate bathroom?
(a) Brushing hair.
(b) Putting on lip gloss.
(c) Fixing pantyhose.
3. How many bathroom breaks is Howie allotted a day?
4. Where is there a major difference between home and corporate bathroom?
(a) Soap dispensers.
(b) Stall doors.
5. What term does Howie give for the reoccurring of thoughts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howie sees the remains of a mowed over __________ on the way home from the subway one evening.
2. What don't the executives do in the corporate bathroom?
3. Howie sees the design flaw in escalators as the steps being ______.
4. What word is Howie staring at as he stands at the urinal?
5. Unlike other stores, Howie considers CVS to deal in _______.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Abe jokingly claim to Howie while they talk in the men's room?
2. What observations does Howie make about vending machines?
3. How can Howie reach a majority of adult thoughts?
4. What does Howie notice about tunes whistled in the men's room?
5. How does Howie demonstrate that he enjoys thinking about finances?
6. What do Howie's observations about shampoos lead him to consider?
7. Why does Howie consider CVS to be the diary of stores?
8. What causes Howie to consider the intentions of the inventors of the escalator?
9. Why does Howie eventually stop trying to walk up or down the escalator?
10. In what way does Howie consider life to be like footnotes?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)