|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many advances does Howie describe in Chapter 3?
2. What time does Howie enter his office building at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(c) One o'clock.
(d) Two o'clock.
3. Who was the most help to Howie when he was learning to tie shoes?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His friend.
4. At what age does Howie start to worry about dying brain cells?
5. Howie describes all the following transport systems EXCEPT one:
(a) Trolley car.
(b) Timex watch display.
(c) Grocery conveyer.
(d) Hot dog rotisserie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Howie have fantasies about in Chapter 1?
2. Howie signs the _____ flower on the poster for Ray.
3. What does Howie decline from the clerk at Papa Gino's?
4. What does Howie refer to his adult thinking life as?
5. What word does Howie feel he says too often?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)