|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, how many people have died from not drinking Beloved Bondage?
2. In Chapter 16, how does Madame Soraya describe where Maren is?
3. In Chapter 22, what is the name of the horse whose leg is broken?
4. In Chapter 18, how many naps has Soraya had?
5. What was the name of Jasper's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, how much sleep do Clara and O'Neill get the night before they leave for the ocean?
2. In Chapter 18, what does Clara smell when she opens Maren's jar?
3. In Chapter 18, what does Clara give Maren to wear?
4. What ingredient does Clara need to make a sleeping potion at the end of Chapter 24?
5. In Chapter 13, what is the fabric that Osbert brings to O'Neill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens near the end of Chapter 22?
2. In Chapter 13, what does Clara say about the preparations for the trip to take Maren to the ocean?
3. At the end of Chapter 17, what is said about Clara, O'Neill, and Maren repaying the Phipps for saving them?
4. In Chapter 25, how does Clara describe what the patrons have seen and done that evening?
5. What happens at the beginning of Chapter 15?
6. In Chapter 16, where is Maren found and what happens to her kidnapper?
7. In Chapter 22, what does Osbert bring Clara?
8. In Chapter 18 what does Clara bring Maren and why?
9. How does O'Neill entertain Maren and Clara at the end of Chapter 13?
10. In Chapter 19, what does Dr. Phipps give O'Neill and Clara, and what is it supposed to do?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)