|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how far a walk do Clara and Maren have if Simon does not drive them home?
(a) 1 1/2 miles.
(b) 2 1/2 miles.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 2 miles.
2. In Chapter 4, what does Clara compare O'Neill's signature to on his note?
(a) Flower petals.
(d) Chicken scratching.
3. In Chapter 4, what are Gretel's brother's symptoms?
(a) Fever and headache.
(b) Fever and sore throat.
(c) Fever and rash.
(d) Fever and cough.
4. In Chapter 4, when does Clara think that Scarff and O'Neill return?
(a) Before fall.
(b) Before winter.
5. In Chapter 1, what type of flower does Maren pick on her way home for supper?
(b) Lady's Slipper.
(d) Scarlet Pimpernel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Scarff's horses in Chapter 2?
2. What is the year at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 1, when does Auntie say that Maren and Clara came to her?
4. In Chapter 3, how many lanterns hang from the posts and tree branches?
5. What is Auntie Verity's last name?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)