|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 12, who sees Maren's tail through a window?
(a) Mr. Peterman.
(b) Henry Donald.
2. When Osbert comes to get the girls for dinner in Chapter 1, how long has Maren been in the water?
(a) An hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 90 minutes.
3. In Chapter 9, when are O'Neill and Scarff to come to see Clara, Maren, and Auntie?
4. In Chapter 2, what type of flowers does Osbert knock the heads off from?
(b) Crown vetch.
(c) Black-eyed Susans.
(d) Purple coneflowers.
5. In Chapter 3, what instrument does Auntie play?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Clara compare O'Neill's signature to on his note?
2. In Chapter 2, what color is the webbing between Maren's fingers?
3. In Chapter 7, what color is Clara's robe?
4. What unusual talents does Pilsner have?
5. In Chapter 1, who does Auntie say brought Clara to her?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)