|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what sound is made when Soraya pushes the door flap of a tent open?
(a) Tinkling bells.
(c) Clanking beads.
2. In Chapter 13, what is the fabric that Osbert brings to O'Neill?
(a) A piece of Scarff's coat.
(b) A piece of a man's robe.
(c) A piece of a woman's skirt.
(d) A piece of Simon Shumsky's trouser leg.
3. What is the year at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 16, who kidnapped Maren?
(b) A fairy.
(c) A witch.
(d) An Indian.
5. How tall is Maren in Chapter 14?
(a) About 2 feet.
(b) About as tall as Clara's knee.
(c) About 3 1/2 feet.
(d) No longer than O'Neill's arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, when are O'Neill and Scarff to come to see Clara, Maren, and Auntie?
2. In Chapter 1, when does Auntie say that Maren and Clara came to her?
3. What covers and hides Maren from view in the small caravan in Chapter 18?
4. In Chapter 8 in Clara's dream when she is dressed as a boy, what does she carry that bounces against her leg?
5. In Chapter 3, who gave O'Neill to Scarff?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)