Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
2. What does David do instead of committing suicide?
3. How does Caroline get to the museum?
4. What changes happen in Bree because of her illness?
5. What does Caroline have to explain to Phoebe when she finds her alone with a boy?
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
What were the main barriers between Norah and David, and how were these resolved by the end of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Photography was a major theme and device in this book. Where did it appear, and how was it used to further the plot along in a unique way?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)