Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
2. What does David do instead of committing suicide?
3. How does Caroline get to the museum?
4. What changes happen in Bree because of her illness?
5. What does Caroline have to explain to Phoebe when she finds her alone with a boy?
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot, especially as Norah deals with the death of her daughter. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this book?
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might the author have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)