|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
2. What does David do instead of committing suicide?
3. How does Caroline get to the museum?
4. What changes happen in Bree because of her illness?
5. What does Caroline have to explain to Phoebe when she finds her alone with a boy?
Essay Topic 1
What were the main barriers between Norah and David, and how were these resolved by the end of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might the author have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 3
Irony was a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where irony was present, and how did these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)