|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul take with him when he runs away?
2. What is in the largest file of photos in David's study?
3. How many layers does Phoebe want on her wedding cake?
4. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
5. What kind of place does David live in with Rosemary?
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the main differences between Phoebe and most of the other people around her? How did some people respond to these differences?
Essay Topic 2
David's past largely affected the course of David's life. What experiences from his past had this influence, and how did these influences change his relationships with others?
Essay Topic 3
Music was something that was incredibly important to Paul. Why was this so important to him, and how did this shape his character and guide his actions in the book?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)