Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
2. What does David do instead of committing suicide?
3. How does Caroline get to the museum?
4. What changes happen in Bree because of her illness?
5. What does Caroline have to explain to Phoebe when she finds her alone with a boy?
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
Al is a minor character whose presence makes a big difference in the plot. How does he accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence, however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if he had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 3
What were the main barriers between Norah and David, and how were these resolved by the end of the plot?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)