|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul stay home while David is missing?
2. What does Rosemary name her son?
3. How does Al feel when he hears about Caroline's secret bank account from David?
4. What is the main thing David has tried to protect Paul from?
5. What college does Paul get accepted to?
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book, and how this goal affects the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
Irony was a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where irony was present, and how did these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the characters in these scenes?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)