Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
2. What does David do instead of committing suicide?
3. How does Caroline get to the museum?
4. What changes happen in Bree because of her illness?
5. What does Caroline have to explain to Phoebe when she finds her alone with a boy?
Photography was a major theme and device in this book. Where did it appear, and how was it used to further the plot along in a unique way?
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Education and the importance of training is a constant theme in this book. Where does this theme appear, and which characters are most affected by it?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)