Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
2. What does David do instead of committing suicide?
3. How does Caroline get to the museum?
4. What changes happen in Bree because of her illness?
5. What does Caroline have to explain to Phoebe when she finds her alone with a boy?
Essay Topic 1
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot, especially as Norah deals with the death of her daughter. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this book?
Essay Topic 2
Music was something that was incredibly important to Paul. Why was this so important to him, and how did this shape his character and guide his actions in the book?
Essay Topic 3
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might the author have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)