|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul stay home while David is missing?
2. When does David stop taking photos?
3. What is in the largest file of photos in David's study?
4. What does David say photography uncovers?
5. What does Paul take with him when he runs away?
Essay Topic 1
Photography was a major theme and device in this book. Where did it appear, and how was it used to further the plot along in a unique way?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Comic relief was a literary tool used well by Kim Edwards in this book. What are some of the key examples of this, and how did these scenes affect the plot of the book?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)