|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bree come to Paris with Norah?
2. Where do Paul and his friend play dangerous games?
3. How does Paul feel when David brings Rosemary home?
4. Who does David think is responsible for the distance between him and Norah?
5. What does David show Paul a picture of when he talks about potential?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
David's past largely affected the course of David's life. What experiences from his past had this influence, and how did these influences change his relationships with others?
Essay Topic 2
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the characters in these scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)