|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 324 - 338.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the other children in the preschool treat Phoebe?
(a) They are nervous around her.
(b) They are mean to her.
(c) They love and adore her.
(d) They don't even notice her differences.
2. What does Phoebe have an allergic reaction to?
(a) A bee sting.
(b) A mosquito bite.
(c) A peanut butter sandwich.
(d) A strawberry.
3. Who is Caroline working with to get Down's Syndrome children into the schools?
(a) The Teacher's Union.
(b) A private school principal.
(c) The Governor.
(d) The School Board.
4. What does Caroline's roommate have a Ph.D. in?
5. What is the name of Paul's girlfriend in Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Down's Syndrome children NOT accepted into public schools?
2. What is the first sickness Phoebe gets?
3. Why does Caroline NOT send a letter about Phoebe's lack of heart problems?
4. Why does Bree come to Paris with Norah?
5. What is the name of the man Caroline is a caretaker for in Pittsburg?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)