|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Philip Snowden the British Labour Chancellor?
(a) 1929 - 1934.
(b) 1929 - 1932.
(c) 1929 - 1933.
(d) 1929 - 1931.
2. What was the miles per gallon rating of the Buick LeSabre according to Judt?
(a) 20 miles per gallon.
(b) 15 miles per gallon.
(c) 10 miles per gallon.
(d) 5 miles per gallon.
3. How big were English large pizzas according to Judt?
(a) 9 inches.
(b) 7 inches.
(c) 12 inches.
(d) 10 inches.
4. Why did Judt have a wet leg after a demonstration?
(a) A blue paint bomb.
(b) A green paint bomb.
(c) A white paint bomb.
(d) A red paint bomb.
5. When was Annie Hall released?
6. When did Judt first go to the U.S.?
7. When was the "Captive Mind' published?
8. When was the song "Love Me DO" released?
9. What was Claude's profession?
10. What did Switzerland urge Hitler to do?
(a) Have a "J" on the passports of Jewish.
(b) Have secret accounts.
(c) Take away Jewish money.
(d) Launder their money in Switzerland.
11. How many "world cities" did Judt live in?
12. How does Judt characterize his generation in "Meritocrats"?
(b) The first intellectual.
13. What did the Brescia region municipality promise during Christmas 2009?
(a) An Italian Christmas.
(b) A Christian Christmas.
(c) Am European Christmas.
(d) A "White" Christmas.
14. In what country can you have snow cheaper than in Switzerland ?
15. Who was president in France during May 1968?
(a) Valery Giscar D'estain.
(b) Mendes France.
(c) George Pompidou.
(d) Charles de Gaulle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Judt go to Israel?
2. How many people live in Mexico City?
3. When was Toni born according to "Toni"?
4. What was the name of Toni's older sister?
5. What did Poliakoff build?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)