1. What is the language spoken in the region where the Chalet is according to "The Memory Chalet"?
2. When did Tony Judt go to the Chalet?
Winter of 1957 or 1958.
3. Where was Judt's mother raised in earshot of?
The West India Docks.
4. What was Judt's mother's profession?
5. How old was Judt's sister during the foul language incident at the Chalet?
Not 18 months old.
6. How old was Judt during the foul language incident at the Chalet?
10 years old.
7. Who were the young people with the foul language at the Chalet?
8. What card game was Judt taught at the Chalet?
This section contains 2,953 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)