|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Cars, Putney, The Green Line Bus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were irresistible play places for boys?
(a) Old military fields.
(b) Old crashed planes.
(c) Old barracks.
(d) Cleared bomb sites.
2. What are Judt's children depressingly knowledgeable of?
(c) World peace.
(d) Climate change.
3. When did the Judt family leave Putney?
(a) When Tony was 15.
(b) When Tony was 12.
(c) When Tony was 10.
(d) When Tony was 16.
4. When did Judt's father arrive in England?
5. What was the flat number of the Judt family home in Putney?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Judt diagnosed with ALS?
2. When was the last Green Bus of the day during the 1960s?
3. What is the cockroach in reference to?
4. How many cars of his favorite brand did Judt's father own during Judt's childhood?
5. What food made Judt more English?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)