|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Cars, Putney, The Green Line Bus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Judt return to the Chalet after his long stay?
(b) Three times.
(c) Four times.
2. What is a Bi-Pap?
(a) A reclining device.
(b) A cleaning device.
(c) A breathing device.
(d) A blood transfusion device.
3. Where did Judt's father spend his youth according to "Food"?
4. When was the last Green Bus of the day during the 1960s?
(a) 10 P.M.
(b) 6 P.M.
(c) 9 P.M.
(d) 7 P.M.
5. Who owned the Green Line Bus at the time of the book writing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Judt's father's name?
2. How old was Judt's sister during the foul language incident at the Chalet?
3. What came in rectangular, medicine-like containers during post WWII rationing?
4. Why did Judt's parents disapprove of fuzzy drinks?
5. What is unique to ALS compared to other neuron disorders?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)