|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Captive Minds, Girls, Girls, Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Philip Snowden the British Labour Chancellor?
(a) 1929 - 1933.
(b) 1929 - 1932.
(c) 1929 - 1931.
(d) 1929 - 1934.
2. How does Judt characterize his generation in "Meritocrats"?
(a) The first intellectual.
3. When was Cambridge founded?
4. What 1956 car was sexily aerodynamic according to Judt?
(a) The DS7.
(b) The DS19.
(c) The DS31.
(d) The DS12.
5. How big were English large pizzas according to Judt?
(a) 9 inches.
(b) 12 inches.
(c) 10 inches.
(d) 7 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Judt live in Putney?
2. What card game was Judt taught at the Chalet?
3. When was Judt born according to "Revolutionaries"?
4. How many cars of his favorite brand did Judt's father own during Judt's childhood?
5. Who had a sound theological basis for restricting their desires and those of others?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)