|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Captive Minds, Girls, Girls, Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did a female student think Judt was discriminating against her ?
(a) She was not invited to a seminar.
(b) She was expelled.
(c) She was given bad grades.
(d) She tried to get invited to dinner.
2. What was the miles per gallon rating of the Buick LeSabre according to Judt?
(a) 5 miles per gallon.
(b) 10 miles per gallon.
(c) 20 miles per gallon.
(d) 15 miles per gallon.
3. When did Judt first go to the U.S.?
4. What is England a magnet for according to "The Lord Warden"?
(b) Job seekers.
(c) Former American soldiers.
(d) Manual laborers.
5. How many girls colleges were around Cambridge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owned the Green Line Bus at the time of the book writing?
2. When did The Lord Warden enter service?
3. When did Joe have Judt parsing German sentences at?
4. What is the cockroach in reference to?
5. How many cars did The Lord Warden accommodate?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)