|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Captive Minds, Girls, Girls, Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did a female student think Judt was discriminating against her ?
(a) She was expelled.
(b) She was not invited to a seminar.
(c) She was given bad grades.
(d) She tried to get invited to dinner.
2. What type of car was Judt's father obsessed with according to "Car"?
3. What sport did Judt play in Cambridge?
4. Why did Judt have a wet leg after a demonstration?
(a) A white paint bomb.
(b) A blue paint bomb.
(c) A green paint bomb.
(d) A red paint bomb.
5. Who had a sound theological basis for restricting their desires and those of others?
(a) The British.
(b) The Mornons.
(c) The Puritans.
(d) The Catholics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the bedders somewhat of an anachronism when Judt attend school?
2. What was the miles per gallon rating of the Buick LeSabre according to Judt?
3. What was Judt's grandparent's religion?
4. How were the cars loaded on the SS Dinard?
5. When was The Lord Warden retired?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)