|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Mimetic Desire, The Lord Warden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Judt's parents disapprove of fuzzy drinks?
(a) Because of the price.
(b) Because of their political views.
(c) Because of health problems.
(d) Because of tooth decay.
2. What came in rectangular, medicine-like containers during post WWII rationing?
(a) Orange juice.
3. What is a Bi-Pap?
(a) A blood transfusion device.
(b) A breathing device.
(c) A reclining device.
(d) A cleaning device.
4. Where was Judt's mother raised in earshot of?
(a) The West India Docks.
(b) St Mary's Church.
(c) London's Little Italy.
(d) London's Central Market.
5. What were cars representing for some born between the wars?
(a) The New Deal.
(b) Freedom and prosperity.
(c) Freedom from mass transport.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were irresistible play places for boys?
2. How many cars did The Lord Warden accommodate?
3. What was "Europe" during Judt's childhood?
4. When did Judt live in Putney?
5. What was Judt's mother's profession?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)