|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Mimetic Desire, The Lord Warden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were the cars loaded on the SS Dinard?
(a) By valets.
(b) By forklift.
(c) No cars were allowed.
(d) By crane.
2. What is ALS better known as according to "Night"?
(a) The long walk.
(b) Lou Gehrig's Desease.
(c) The D.M.C.
(d) The slow death.
3. What did Judt associate English food with?
(c) Lack of flavor.
(d) Good meals.
4. What does Judt love that loved him back according to "Mimetic Desire"?
5. What is closed to the tourist on today's ferries?
(a) The main decks.
(b) The lower decks.
(c) The engine room.
(d) The bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Judt's father arrive in England?
2. What food made Judt more English?
3. Why was Renault nationalized after the War?
4. Where did Judt's father spend his youth according to "Food"?
5. What were irresistible play places for boys?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)