|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Go West, Young Judt, Midlife Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the average bus trip take on the Green Line?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 7 hours.
(d) 1 hours.
2. When did Judt live in Putney?
(a) From 1953 to 1958.
(b) From 1955 to 1958.
(c) From 1952 to 1958.
(d) From 1954 to 1958.
3. When did Judt first go to the U.S.?
4. What do Russians consider a "small Slav language"?
5. How many cars of his favorite brand did Judt's father own during Judt's childhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the miles per gallon rating of the Buick LeSabre according to Judt?
2. What was the flat number of the Judt family home in Putney?
3. What cigarettes were intellectuals supposed to smoke according to Judt?
4. What bus did Judt take to go to school?
5. How many books did the Library of the University of Indiana have?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)