|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why does Cleopatra dismiss Epaphroditus?
a) He has betrayed her confidence.
b) He needs to sever ties with her to be safe.
c) He has acted as a spy.
d) He has given her bad advice.
2. Who is Marc Antony's new wife?
3. In what city does Cleopatra meet with Herod?
4. Why do Antony's troops surrender to Octavian?
a) They no longer trust Antony.
b) Octavian promises them treasures.
c) Antony cannot pay them.
d) They want to become Roman citizens.
5. Marc Antony tells Cleopatra that Caesar left her out of his will because ______________________.
This section contains 1,230 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)