Short Answer Key
Chapters 1 through 12
1. What is Cleopatra remembering as the story opens?
Her mother's drowning.
2. How old is Cleopatra at the time of the memory?
3. As a child, Cleopatra is taken to the throne of ______________ and told that she is her daughter.
4. What is the name of one of Cleopatra's older sisters?
5. Cleopatra's younger stepsister is named _________________.
6. What nationality is Pompey the Great?
7. What does Pompey the Great say about the seven-year-old Cleopatra?
She is an enchanting child.
8. Who accompanies Cleopatra and Pompey on a tour of the city?
9. What is the name of both of Cleopatra's brothers?
10. Cleopatra's sisters, Cleopatra and ______________ take control of the throne when their father is exiled.
11. Who is the boy who takes care of animals and becomes Cleopatra's friend?
This section contains 2,184 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)