|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 77 through 87, Olympos' Scroll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cleopatra concerned about Caesar launching a campaign against the country in in #32?
(a) He doesn't have the loyalty of Rome.
(b) He doesn't have the army.
(c) He doesn't have the resources.
(d) He is getting older.
2. What is Antony's first question to Cleopatra when he sees her?
(a) How much money she brought with her.
(b) If she has recovered from childbirth.
(c) If she still loves him.
(d) If she wants a divorce.
3. How is Caesar killed?
4. What is the nature of the festival that Cleopatra attends?
(a) The Summer Solstice.
(b) May Day Festival.
(c) The Equinox celebration.
(d) Masters and slaves trade places.
5. Cleopatra receives a message from Marc Antony telling her that _______________.
(a) he is dying.
(b) he is divorced.
(c) he is coming to Egypt.
(d) he is newly married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is contained on the scrolls that Cleopatra instructs Olympos to carry away from Egypt for safekeeping?
2. What is notable about Mardian?
3. What do the Romans think will eventually be Antony's downfall?
4. As a child, Cleopatra is taken to the throne of ______________ and told that she is her daughter.
5. To what city does Olympos volunteer to take Caesarion?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)