|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63 through 76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Antony plan to ask Octavia for a divorce?
(a) In one more year.
(b) After she gives birth.
(c) After the festival.
(d) If he returns from battle.
2. What does Cleopatra begin to build in Chapter 39?
(a) New statues.
(b) A navy.
(c) An army.
(d) Public baths.
3. In what city does Cleopatra meet with Herod?
4. What nationality is Pompey the Great?
5. What name does Cleopatra give to her new son?
(a) Ptolemy the Lesser.
(b) Marcus Heru.
(c) Gaius Marcus.
(d) Alexander Helios.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alexander's overall personality?
2. Who is the boy who takes care of animals and becomes Cleopatra's friend?
3. What does Cleopatra think will be Octavian's motivation to declare war on Egypt?
4. After she arrives in Rome, how does Cleopatra feel about making the trip?
5. What revelation does Cleopatra make in Chapter 57?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)