|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63 through 76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cleopatra gain entry into Caesar's room?
(a) She does not gain entry.
(b) She hides in a basket.
(c) She hides in a rug.
(d) She poses as a servant.
2. Cleopatra hears about a new law allowing Caesar ____________________.
(a) to have multiple wives.
(b) to abdicate.
(c) to send foreigners into exile.
(d) to recognize Caesarion legally.
3. What is the formal name of Cleopatra's new son?
(a) Ptolemy Caesar.
(b) Gaius Caesar.
(c) Caesar Augustus.
(d) Ptolemy Ain.
4. What do the Romans think will eventually be Antony's downfall?
(a) His waning battle skills.
(b) His lack of loyal military men.
(c) His allegiance to Egypt.
(d) His arrogance.
5. What revelation does Cleopatra make in Chapter 57?
(a) She is going to Rome.
(b) She is dying.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is abdicating her throne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the river that runs through Alexandria?
2. Antony and Cleopatra decide that they need ______________ should Octavian declare war.
3. How old is Caesar at this time?
4. After her father's death, Cleopatra is to co-rule with ______________.
5. What do Cleopatra's men do with the two pirates they capture?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)