|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63 through 76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what area is Egypt at a disadvantage?
2. What do Cleopatra and Caesarion see for the first time in Rome?
(a) Stained glass.
3. What is Cleopatra's overall personality?
4. In Chapter 65, Antony leaves for a military campaign in _____________.
5. What does Caesar tell Cleopatra about Caesarion?
(a) Caesarion has no legal standing in Rome.
(b) Caesarion will rule Rome one day.
(c) Caesarion is too weak to rule Egypt.
(d) Caesarion is not his true son.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her father's death, Cleopatra is to co-rule with ______________.
2. What news does Cleopatra not share with Marc Antony?
3. Where do Cleopatra and Caesar travel?
4. Why is Cleopatra concerned about Caesar launching a campaign against the country in in #32?
5. What is notable about Mardian?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)