|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Huckleby began to feed his animals a mixture of _________ and discarded seed grain from a local supplier.
(d) Pig parts.
2. What did Carol begin to show in her symptoms, leading to her being admitted to a psychiatric hospital?
(a) Voices in her head.
(d) Self destructive behaviors.
3. What happened to the food that was determined to be the cause of the troubles?
(a) It was burned.
(b) It was recalled.
(c) It was still sold.
(d) Nothing. It was all gone by the time it was found to be the source.
4. What was the game that Dean Berger loved to play, so he entered a competition in order to play it and to win?
5. What is NOT one of the samples taken from the infant in order to find out what was wrong in order to choose the right treatment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was aired out before Betty's husband came, which is why he didn't have the same symptoms as she did?
2. What was the name of the place from which all of the victims had bought their food?
3. Doctors believe the initial exposure to copper for Sara might have been in __________ she wore.
4. Two prominent doctors from the University of _________ School of Medicine were unable to determine what was wrong with Richard.
5. _________ is a bacterial infection that is typically found in rodents and transferred to humans through direct contact.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the problem for patients who are suffering from Wilson's disease, according to the book?
2. What were the initial symptoms that Betty Page experienced, leading her to seek out medical treatment?
3. Why did Natalie decide to seek out orthodontic treatment for her teeth in 1972?
4. Why wasn't Betty's husband experiencing any of the symptoms that she was?
5. How did the doctor end up treating this case of the blue hands, allowing the patient's hands to be normal color again?
6. What did Natalie find out when she woke up in a hospital and didn't know who she was?
7. What were the treatments that were begun on the contact dermatitis, though these treatments were not successful?
8. What did investigators find to be unusual about the feed in the storage bin?
9. Why didn't the man who hand kneaded the dough cause any infection to spread when the bread was baked?
10. Which individuals are more likely to have hypogeusia, according to the specialist in this section?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)