1. What kind of poisoning was first diagnosed when the men were brought in for medical attention?
2. Who had a legal obligation to investigate the poisoning because there were eleven different cases of illness?
3. What was the food that all of the ill men had eaten, leading the investigators to believe there had been a misdiagnosis?
4. What were investigators testing to find when they sent the blood samples of the men away?
5. What is the chemical that is a poison, even though it might look just like another common ingredient?
6. What did all of the men abuse, which caused them to season their meals more than others at the table?
This section contains 4,033 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)