|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Lean Cuisine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the symptom that occurred around Vernon's eyes that caused him to look strange?
(a) Sunken appearance.
2. Where was Natalie employed before she could not work anymore as a result of her condition?
(a) St. Sebastian's.
(b) Recovery Academy.
(c) Department of Commerce.
3. What happens to people who get a mild form of the disease in this chapter?
(a) They die.
(b) They have to be quarantined.
(c) They become carriers.
(d) They are taken away.
4. ________ disease is an inherited condition that changes the way the body metabolizes _________, which causes the mental symptoms.
5. What kinds of animals were responsible for spreading the infection through the house party guests?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Taylor began to think there was a/an _________ among the babies since everyone was diagnosed with the same disease.
2. Who had a legal obligation to investigate the poisoning because there were eleven different cases of illness?
3. The _______ from the infected animals came from the wet fur of the dogs when they came inside to shake themselves off.
4. The course of investigation into the hepatitis outbreak resulted in the establishment of a _________ of infection.
5. One female patient got reactive to metals after having __________ implanted during a surgery.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)