|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sandy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rabid _______ are a strong concern as there is no method of immunization for them.
2. Natalie participated in what profession before she went through her horrifying ordeal?
(b) Math teacher.
3. What is NOT one of the symptoms the children in this chapter were experiencing?
(d) High fever.
4. In what city was the dermatology clinic that Sara visited in order to have her dermatitis examined?
5. Dr. Taylor began to think there was a/an _________ among the babies since everyone was diagnosed with the same disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rabies is a neurotropic ________ disease, involving the cells of the nervous system which are invaded.
2. What is NOT one of the samples taken from the infant in order to find out what was wrong in order to choose the right treatment?
3. How many cases of illness had popped up by the time the medical team came in to investigate?
4. What is the one term that Herman was able to utter when he was ill, helping officials find out the cause of his condition?
5. Not everyone got poisoned as severely from the lunch since not everyone ________________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)