|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As Empty as Eve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rabies is a neurotropic ________ disease, involving the cells of the nervous system which are invaded.
2. How old was Richard Poole when he took an entire bottle of aspirin and died?
3. The ________ was provided to the event by the Hindenburg Pleasure Society, according to the researcher's findings.
(c) Dishwashing equipment.
4. What is not one of the causes of hepatitis, according to research and medical findings?
(a) Sneezing on a person.
(b) Contaminated food.
(c) Contaminated water.
(d) Direct contact with a patient.
5. What was the color of Turner's skin, according to his doctor? ________ orange.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman's ________ relationships among objects were almost impossible to judge correctly.
2. What is NOT one of the diagnoses that the woman who entered the Dallas hospital was given?
3. What is the name of the cafeteria where the men had decided to go to eat?
4. What is NOT one of the symptoms that Mr. Mason and Mrs. Smart experienced after a noontime meal?
5. Who did Natalie seek out in order to help her with the alignment of her teeth because of a gum condition?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)