|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Something a Little Unusual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had a legal obligation to investigate the poisoning because there were eleven different cases of illness?
(b) Health department.
(c) The local emergency room.
(d) No one.
2. What else contained the poison to which the men had been exposed, something that was not realized until further inspection?
(b) Salt shakers.
3. The disease in this chapter is passed on through the ___________ of a person who is carrying the disease.
4. What is NOT one of the diagnoses that the woman who entered the Dallas hospital was given?
(c) Typhoid fever.
5. Some people are _________ to aspirin that can cause problems in some people who take it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of birds did several of the classrooms in the school have that might have caused the disease?
2. Who developed a vaccine for the rabies virus in the 1880s?
3. In which part of her body did the New York woman begin to get more sensitive in relation to her disease?
4. Where had Elmo Turner and his wife gone before he decided to go to his hometown physician?
5. One of the things that the woman thought was happening to her was that she was ___________.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)