|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Something a Little Unusual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the fruit market that was discovered to be the source of the contamination and disease?
2. What store refused the box of damaged clothing, though it was still sold at a salvage store?
(b) J.C. Penney.
3. Aspirin can block ___________ that can cause heart attacks and strokes in some people.
(c) Blood clots.
4. What was the symptom that caused Elmo to go to the doctor for which the doctor sought treatment?
(a) Stomach pain.
(b) Frequent urination.
(c) Puffy arms.
(d) Green fingernails.
5. What were investigators testing to find when they sent the blood samples of the men away?
(c) Authenticity of claims.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the common source of the infection described in #16, according to medical researchers?
2. On what floor did the elderly woman who was a carrier live, according to the findings of researchers?
3. How many people besides Herman became ill with the dangerous food poisoning?
4. What did the physician take in order to be tested for illnesses and other conditions?
5. Rabies is a neurotropic ________ disease, involving the cells of the nervous system which are invaded.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)