|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through the Orange Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the color of Turner's skin, according to his doctor? ________ orange.
2. Some people are _________ to aspirin that can cause problems in some people who take it.
3. One of the things that the woman thought was happening to her was that she was ___________.
(b) Hiding from life.
(c) Going crazy.
(d) Having a breakdown.
4. Turner simply called his complexion __________ since he hadn't noticed the gradual change.
5. In which part of her body did the New York woman begin to get more sensitive in relation to her disease?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Richard Poole when he took an entire bottle of aspirin and died?
2. What had remained wet after the pipes had been fixed, leading to the contamination?
3. What had bitten the woman who died, though the doctor didn't think this was the cause of her disease?
4. How many cases of illness had popped up by the time the medical team came in to investigate?
5. In which city were school children beginning to get ill for no apparent reason?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)