|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through the Orange Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of poisoning was first diagnosed when the men were brought in for medical attention?
(a) Carbon monoxide.
2. What happened to three people in Manhattan in 1926, according to the description in this chapter?
(b) Orange skin.
(c) Typhoid fever.
(d) Food poisoning.
3. The woman began to have difficulties ___________ when she would look at things in her environment.
4. What was the color of Turner's skin, according to his doctor? ________ orange.
5. Rabid _______ are a strong concern as there is no method of immunization for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rabies enters the body of a person through the ________ of an infected animal's bite, according to research.
2. What was added to the aspirin compound in order to make it easier on stomachs to handle?
3. What is the most common animal to be afflicted with the rabies virus, according to researchers?
4. The New York ____________ needed to determine the cause of the outbreak in order to identify and prevent future cases.
5. What was the food that all of the ill men had eaten, leading the investigators to believe there had been a misdiagnosis?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)