|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through the Orange Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Herman Sauer's job, according to the beginning of the chapter about him?
(b) Telephone technician.
2. Aspirin can block ___________ that can cause heart attacks and strokes in some people.
(b) Blood clots.
3. What kind of scientist was able to discover how to create a synthetic version of aspirin?
4. On what floor did the elderly woman who was a carrier live, according to the findings of researchers?
5. What was found on the lungs of all of the children who complained of feeling sick?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the chemical that is a poison, even though it might look just like another common ingredient?
2. What else contained the poison to which the men had been exposed, something that was not realized until further inspection?
3. What allowed Vernon Berry to go on the trip that ended up causing him to contract a disease?
4. What kind of birds did several of the classrooms in the school have that might have caused the disease?
5. Rabies is a neurotropic ________ disease, involving the cells of the nervous system which are invaded.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)