|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Liberace Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the investigators find out about the conditions at the restaurant where the men had eaten?
(b) Out of date.
(d) Really clean.
2. What were investigators testing to find when they sent the blood samples of the men away?
(a) Authenticity of claims.
3. What kind of substance does aspirin inhibit that causes things like aches, pains, and fever?
4. What is the name of the cafeteria where the men had decided to go to eat?
(c) Same Old.
5. What was recently held at a German-American hall, according to the findings of the researchers?
(d) Pork fest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people besides Herman became ill with the dangerous food poisoning?
2. What is the chemical that is a poison, even though it might look just like another common ingredient?
3. What was found on the lungs of all of the children who complained of feeling sick?
4. Those who are known to be carriers are legally barred from having a role in the ____________ industry.
5. What kind of poisoning was first diagnosed when the men were brought in for medical attention?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)