|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Liberace Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the ill workers and employees sampled beforehand, which led to their illnesses?
(a) Raw pigs feet.
(b) Raw ham.
(c) Raw sausage.
(d) Raw hocks.
2. What is NOT an animal that can spread rabies can be spread according to the text in this chapter?
3. What else contained the poison to which the men had been exposed, something that was not realized until further inspection?
(c) Salt shakers.
4. What had bitten the woman who died, though the doctor didn't think this was the cause of her disease?
5. The New York ____________ needed to determine the cause of the outbreak in order to identify and prevent future cases.
(a) Restaurant Association.
(b) Health Department.
(c) Fire Department.
(d) Medical Association.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rabid _______ are a strong concern as there is no method of immunization for them.
2. What is the name of the cafeteria where the men had decided to go to eat?
3. What is caused by a parasitic worm that lodges in the muscle fibers and can be an infection that is difficult to treat?
4. It was discovered that while the __________ all lived in the same neighborhood, they did not frequent the same events as others in their area.
5. What had the children in the neighborhood decided to try to stuff down he plumbing vent pipe?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)