|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Liberace Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of substance does aspirin inhibit that causes things like aches, pains, and fever?
2. What had the children in the neighborhood decided to try to stuff down he plumbing vent pipe?
(b) Paper towels.
3. What had bitten the woman who died, though the doctor didn't think this was the cause of her disease?
4. In what city was the hospital where Herman went to seek treatment for his uncomfortable symptoms?
(d) New York.
5. How many people besides Herman became ill with the dangerous food poisoning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only type of animal that carried the rabies virus, according to scientists at the time?
2. How old was Richard Poole when he took an entire bottle of aspirin and died?
3. Aspirin _________ is not uncommon in children, especially those who are under the age of five.
4. __________ for immunizations is not universal, which is why rabies is still something that causes troubles.
5. What is another name for the poison that had been accidentally used in the cafeteria?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)