|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Liberace Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the possible culprits for the poisoning and disease the researchers were finding?
(a) Delivered ice.
(c) Drinking water.
2. In what area did the men live when they were stricken by their mysterious disease?
3. What kind of birds did several of the classrooms in the school have that might have caused the disease?
4. Those who are known to be carriers are legally barred from having a role in the ____________ industry.
(c) Food service.
(d) Stock market.
5. What is the one term that Herman was able to utter when he was ill, helping officials find out the cause of his condition?
(a) The fridge.
(d) Harry Heffelbach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is caused by a parasitic worm that lodges in the muscle fibers and can be an infection that is difficult to treat?
2. Who developed a vaccine for the rabies virus in the 1880s?
3. How many cases of illness had popped up by the time the medical team came in to investigate?
4. What kind of buildup does aspirin prevent in the kidneys of the body?
5. What is another name for the poison that had been accidentally used in the cafeteria?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)