|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Liberace Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the possible culprits for the poisoning and disease the researchers were finding?
(b) Delivered ice.
(d) Drinking water.
2. Some people are _________ to aspirin that can cause problems in some people who take it.
3. What is NOT an animal that can spread rabies can be spread according to the text in this chapter?
4. What was the food that all of the ill men had eaten, leading the investigators to believe there had been a misdiagnosis?
5. In what city was the hospital where Herman went to seek treatment for his uncomfortable symptoms?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What company changed the name of the compound to aspirin?
2. The health department began to check every ________, fruit and vegetable stand, and restaurant in the area to find the source of the infections.
3. Rabid _______ are a strong concern as there is no method of immunization for them.
4. What was the final diagnosis for the woman who died within a few days of being admitted to the hospital?
5. What had bitten the woman who died, though the doctor didn't think this was the cause of her disease?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)