|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Incurable Wound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were investigators testing to find when they sent the blood samples of the men away?
(c) Authenticity of claims.
2. Rabies enters the body of a person through the ________ of an infected animal's bite, according to research.
3. In the United States, there are laws that encourage __________ of animals in order to stop the spread of rabies in the world.
(d) Regular vet visits.
4. What is NOT an animal that can spread rabies can be spread according to the text in this chapter?
5. What did the physician take in order to be tested for illnesses and other conditions?
(a) Blood pressure.
(b) Urine sample.
(c) Blood sample.
(d) Hair sample.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cafeteria where the men had decided to go to eat?
2. What happened to three people in Manhattan in 1926, according to the description in this chapter?
3. What was Herman Sauer's job, according to the beginning of the chapter about him?
4. What else contained the poison to which the men had been exposed, something that was not realized until further inspection?
5. What is NOT one of the possible culprits for the poisoning and disease the researchers were finding?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)