|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Incurable Wound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one term that Herman was able to utter when he was ill, helping officials find out the cause of his condition?
(a) The fridge.
(d) Harry Heffelbach.
2. What is the most common animal to be afflicted with the rabies virus, according to researchers?
3. Rabies enters the body of a person through the ________ of an infected animal's bite, according to research.
4. Rabid _______ are a strong concern as there is no method of immunization for them.
5. What did all of the men abuse, which caused them to season their meals more than others at the table?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the United States, there are laws that encourage __________ of animals in order to stop the spread of rabies in the world.
2. In what area did the men live when they were stricken by their mysterious disease?
3. What is the only type of animal that carried the rabies virus, according to scientists at the time?
4. What did the physician take in order to be tested for illnesses and other conditions?
5. What is the source of the infection that was afflicting people in this section of the book?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)