|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Incurable Wound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had remained wet after the pipes had been fixed, leading to the contamination?
(c) Sawdust insulation.
2. __________ for immunizations is not universal, which is why rabies is still something that causes troubles.
3. What is the name of the cafeteria where the men had decided to go to eat?
(b) Same Old.
4. What is the most common animal to be afflicted with the rabies virus, according to researchers?
5. What is the only type of animal that carried the rabies virus, according to scientists at the time?
(b) Vampire bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the fruit market that was discovered to be the source of the contamination and disease?
2. What is the one term that Herman was able to utter when he was ill, helping officials find out the cause of his condition?
3. What did the physician take in order to be tested for illnesses and other conditions?
4. What was Herman Sauer's job, according to the beginning of the chapter about him?
5. What is caused by a parasitic worm that lodges in the muscle fibers and can be an infection that is difficult to treat?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)