|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Rainy Day on the Vineyard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the treatments that Natalie pursued in order to help her with her depression?
(a) Leave from her job.
2. In what city was Billy Cordoba seen for his unknown, but serious illness?
(c) San Francisco.
3. In what state is West Branch located, where the CDC was called in order to deal with an outbreak?
4. During testing, it was discovered that Rudy's _________ were frayed and worn, which was surprising to many.
(c) Taste buds.
5. How old was Richard Poole when he took an entire bottle of aspirin and died?
Short Answer Questions
1. The ________ was provided to the event by the Hindenburg Pleasure Society, according to the researcher's findings.
2. Where was Natalie employed before she could not work anymore as a result of her condition?
3. For how many infections is septicemia the blanket term, making it difficult to choose the right course of treatment?
4. Turner simply called his complexion __________ since he hadn't noticed the gradual change.
5. It was discovered that while the __________ all lived in the same neighborhood, they did not frequent the same events as others in their area.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)