|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Rainy Day on the Vineyard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Robert Henkin, who worked for the ___________, was finally given Rudy's case, since everyone else was stumped.
(b) National Institutes of Health.
2. What is NOT one of the symptoms from which Billy was suffering when he first entered the hospital for treatment?
(a) Blue skin.
(b) Muscle twitches.
(d) Rapid heartbeat.
3. What was the treatment that was started on Hoffman in order to treat the supposed infection at the time?
(b) IV anti-fungals.
4. The doctor began to link the problems with smell and taste to troubles with the ________ and zinc levels in the body.
(a) Vitamin D.
(d) Vitamin C.
5. What organ becomes inflamed when a person is infected with hepatitis, according to the book?
(d) Gall bladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was suspected to be happening to Hoffman, so another doctor told him to go to a specialist?
2. In what city was Sandy a popular girl at her school, according to this chapter?
3. The _______ from the infected animals came from the wet fur of the dogs when they came inside to shake themselves off.
4. What did the physician take in order to be tested for illnesses and other conditions?
5. At its worst, the woman began to feel as though she was being thrown off the __________ itself.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)