|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Rainy Day on the Vineyard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cases of illness had popped up by the time the medical team came in to investigate?
2. One female patient got reactive to metals after having __________ implanted during a surgery.
(a) Stainless steel screws.
3. The doctor began to link the problems with smell and taste to troubles with the ________ and zinc levels in the body.
(a) Vitamin C.
(d) Vitamin D.
4. The course of investigation into the hepatitis outbreak resulted in the establishment of a _________ of infection.
5. What was the name of the fruit market that was discovered to be the source of the contamination and disease?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to three people in Manhattan in 1926, according to the description in this chapter?
2. In what city was Billy Cordoba seen for his unknown, but serious illness?
3. What happened to other students after Sandy was taken to the hospital?
4. What is NOT one of the symptoms from which Billy was suffering when he first entered the hospital for treatment?
5. For how many infections is septicemia the blanket term, making it difficult to choose the right course of treatment?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)