|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Impression: Essentially Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At its worst, the woman began to feel as though she was being thrown off the __________ itself.
2. What was the name of the fruit market that was discovered to be the source of the contamination and disease?
3. What had remained wet after the pipes had been fixed, leading to the contamination?
(b) Sawdust insulation.
4. What is NOT one of the symptoms the children in this chapter were experiencing?
(a) High fever.
5. What was added to the aspirin compound in order to make it easier on stomachs to handle?
(c) Buffering compound.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city were school children beginning to get ill for no apparent reason?
2. The woman's ________ relationships among objects were almost impossible to judge correctly.
3. What was found on the lungs of all of the children who complained of feeling sick?
4. What is the name of the disease that can be passed onto humans from birds, according to scientists?
5. What had the ill workers and employees sampled beforehand, which led to their illnesses?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)