|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Impression: Essentially Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is caused by a parasitic worm that lodges in the muscle fibers and can be an infection that is difficult to treat?
(c) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
2. What did the physician take in order to be tested for illnesses and other conditions?
(a) Blood pressure.
(b) Urine sample.
(c) Blood sample.
(d) Hair sample.
3. The health department began to check every ________, fruit and vegetable stand, and restaurant in the area to find the source of the infections.
(d) Dessert shop.
4. In what city was the hospital where Herman went to seek treatment for his uncomfortable symptoms?
(a) New York.
5. The woman began to have difficulties ___________ when she would look at things in her environment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the children in the neighborhood decided to try to stuff down he plumbing vent pipe?
2. The New York ____________ needed to determine the cause of the outbreak in order to identify and prevent future cases.
3. How old was Richard Poole when he took an entire bottle of aspirin and died?
4. What was added to the aspirin compound in order to make it easier on stomachs to handle?
5. What kind of buildup does aspirin prevent in the kidneys of the body?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)