|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Impression: Essentially Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the possible culprits for the poisoning and disease the researchers were finding?
(a) Drinking water.
(d) Delivered ice.
2. What kind of scientist was able to discover how to create a synthetic version of aspirin?
3. The New York ____________ needed to determine the cause of the outbreak in order to identify and prevent future cases.
(a) Restaurant Association.
(b) Medical Association.
(c) Health Department.
(d) Fire Department.
4. Aspirin _________ is not uncommon in children, especially those who are under the age of five.
5. What kind of substance does aspirin inhibit that causes things like aches, pains, and fever?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to people who get a mild form of the disease in this chapter?
2. What is the active ingredient in aspirin, according to the book?
3. How many cases of illness had popped up by the time the medical team came in to investigate?
4. What had the children in the neighborhood decided to try to stuff down he plumbing vent pipe?
5. What had the ill workers and employees sampled beforehand, which led to their illnesses?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)