|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Impression: Essentially Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The health department began to check every ________, fruit and vegetable stand, and restaurant in the area to find the source of the infections.
(d) Dessert shop.
2. Aspirin _________ is not uncommon in children, especially those who are under the age of five.
3. In which part of her body did the New York woman begin to get more sensitive in relation to her disease?
4. What had the children in the neighborhood decided to try to stuff down he plumbing vent pipe?
(b) Paper towels.
5. In what year was the method to produce a synthetic version of aspirin's main ingredient discovered?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was recently held at a German-American hall, according to the findings of the researchers?
2. What kind of scientist was able to discover how to create a synthetic version of aspirin?
3. Aspirin can block ___________ that can cause heart attacks and strokes in some people.
4. What is the active ingredient in aspirin, according to the book?
5. What was added to the aspirin compound in order to make it easier on stomachs to handle?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)