|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Impression: Essentially Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city were school children beginning to get ill for no apparent reason?
(a) Culver City.
(b) Mountain Home.
2. What kind of birds did several of the classrooms in the school have that might have caused the disease?
3. At its worst, the woman began to feel as though she was being thrown off the __________ itself.
4. It was discovered that while the __________ all lived in the same neighborhood, they did not frequent the same events as others in their area.
(a) Medical professionals.
(b) Restaurant owners.
(c) Well people.
5. What kind of substance does aspirin inhibit that causes things like aches, pains, and fever?
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people are _________ to aspirin that can cause problems in some people who take it.
2. How old was Richard Poole when he took an entire bottle of aspirin and died?
3. The woman began to have difficulties ___________ when she would look at things in her environment.
4. On what floor did the elderly woman who was a carrier live, according to the findings of researchers?
5. What company changed the name of the compound to aspirin?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)