|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The West Branch Study.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was suspected to be happening to Hoffman, so another doctor told him to go to a specialist?
2. What is the name of the empty sac that can develop for no apparent reason, which showed up in Turner's test results?
3. What is the source of the infection that was afflicting people in this section of the book?
4. What organ becomes inflamed when a person is infected with hepatitis, according to the book?
(d) Gall bladder.
5. Where did Dr. Wooten find the mass when he was palpating Turner's body during his physical examination?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the initial reason why Hoffman decided to go into the doctor?
2. In what state is West Branch located, where the CDC was called in order to deal with an outbreak?
3. What was the name of the fruit market that was discovered to be the source of the contamination and disease?
4. What is the standard treatment for hepatitis once it is identified in a patient?
5. What had the children in the neighborhood decided to try to stuff down he plumbing vent pipe?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)