|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The West Branch Study.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of birds did several of the classrooms in the school have that might have caused the disease?
2. What is the standard treatment for hepatitis once it is identified in a patient?
(b) Gamma globulin.
(d) IV fluids.
3. Once the anthrax _______ are in the body, they excrete a toxic substance as they grow and multiply.
4. What had the children in the neighborhood decided to try to stuff down he plumbing vent pipe?
(c) Paper towels.
5. Where did Dr. Wooten find the mass when he was palpating Turner's body during his physical examination?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state was David Hoffman an insulation installer, according to the book?
2. What was the treatment that was started on Hoffman in order to treat the supposed infection at the time?
3. What happens to people who get a mild form of the disease in this chapter?
4. The health department began to check every ________, fruit and vegetable stand, and restaurant in the area to find the source of the infections.
5. What was the color of Turner's skin, according to his doctor? ________ orange.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)