|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antipathies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the suspected cause of the infant's symptoms in July 1965?
2. One of the things that the woman thought was happening to her was that she was ___________.
(a) Going crazy.
(b) Having a breakdown.
(c) Hiding from life.
3. For how many infections is septicemia the blanket term, making it difficult to choose the right course of treatment?
4. Doctors believe the initial exposure to copper for Sara might have been in __________ she wore.
(b) A sock.
5. _________ babies are at a higher risk of infection and complications than others in the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the initial method that Sara used in order to treat her rash?
2. The woman's ________ relationships among objects were almost impossible to judge correctly.
3. What happened when Sara continued the treatments for her rash?
4. At its worst, the woman began to feel as though she was being thrown off the __________ itself.
5. The woman began to have difficulties ___________ when she would look at things in her environment.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)