|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antipathies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the suspected cause of the infant's symptoms in July 1965?
2. _________ babies are at a higher risk of infection and complications than others in the hospital.
3. One of the things that the woman thought was happening to her was that she was ___________.
(b) Hiding from life.
(c) Having a breakdown.
(d) Going crazy.
4. What was the initial method that Sara used in order to treat her rash?
(a) Cortisone cream.
(b) Baking soda.
(c) Hot baths.
5. In what city was the dermatology clinic that Sara visited in order to have her dermatitis examined?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Sara continued the treatments for her rash?
2. In which part of her body did the New York woman begin to get more sensitive in relation to her disease?
3. What did the woman decide that she would continue to do, even though she was ill and didn't have a diagnosis?
4. Doctors believe the initial exposure to copper for Sara might have been in __________ she wore.
5. At its worst, the woman began to feel as though she was being thrown off the __________ itself.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)