|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antipathies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At its worst, the woman began to feel as though she was being thrown off the __________ itself.
2. One female patient got reactive to metals after having __________ implanted during a surgery.
(d) Stainless steel screws.
3. What is NOT one of the samples taken from the infant in order to find out what was wrong in order to choose the right treatment?
4. In what city was the dermatology clinic that Sara visited in order to have her dermatitis examined?
5. What ended up being the specific term for the infection that was killing the babies?
(c) Influenza A.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Sara continued the treatments for her rash?
2. One of the things that the woman thought was happening to her was that she was ___________.
3. In which part of her body did the New York woman begin to get more sensitive in relation to her disease?
4. What was the suspected cause of the infant's symptoms in July 1965?
5. What did the woman decide that she would continue to do, even though she was ill and didn't have a diagnosis?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)