|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antipathies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doctors believe the initial exposure to copper for Sara might have been in __________ she wore.
(a) A sock.
2. _________ babies are at a higher risk of infection and complications than others in the hospital.
3. In what city was the dermatology clinic that Sara visited in order to have her dermatitis examined?
4. In which part of her body did the New York woman begin to get more sensitive in relation to her disease?
5. What did Sara have inserted into her body in April of the same year, which is the same time the problems began?
(b) Nose ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the things that the woman thought was happening to her was that she was ___________.
2. What was the suspected cause of the infant's symptoms in July 1965?
3. What did the woman decide that she would continue to do, even though she was ill and didn't have a diagnosis?
4. The woman's ________ relationships among objects were almost impossible to judge correctly.
5. What was the initial method that Sara used in order to treat her rash?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)