|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antipathies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One female patient got reactive to metals after having __________ implanted during a surgery.
(b) Stainless steel screws.
2. For how many infections is septicemia the blanket term, making it difficult to choose the right course of treatment?
3. What was the initial method that Sara used in order to treat her rash?
(b) Baking soda.
(c) Hot baths.
(d) Cortisone cream.
4. What ended up being the specific term for the infection that was killing the babies?
(a) Influenza A.
5. What did Sara have inserted into her body in April of the same year, which is the same time the problems began?
(b) Nose ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the woman decide that she would continue to do, even though she was ill and didn't have a diagnosis?
2. _________ babies are at a higher risk of infection and complications than others in the hospital.
3. In which part of her body did the New York woman begin to get more sensitive in relation to her disease?
4. The woman's ________ relationships among objects were almost impossible to judge correctly.
5. What was the suspected cause of the infant's symptoms in July 1965?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)