Eleven Blue Men
• In 1944, 11 elderly men in Manhattan turn blue from a mysterious illness.
• It's discovered that an ingredient mixup was the cause.
A Pig From Jersey
• Herman Sauer, a dishwasher, is diagnosed with trichinosis.
• The illness came from testing uncooked sausage before cooking it.
A Game of Wild Indians
• 1946 - 3 people in Manhattan were diagnosed with typhoid fever.
• The fruit from Tony's market was contaminated, leading to the outbreak.
The Incurable Wound
• 1951 - A Texas woman was admitted to a hospital with a myriad of symptoms.
• The woman died a few days later, of rabies from a bat bite.
• Some people are allergic to aspirin.
• Aspirin inhibits hormone like substances that cause pain, aches, and fevers.
The Liberace Room
• School children in Arkansas became ill.
• A bird in the classroom, Liberace, had a disease, but did not pass it on.
• Coal from a shipment had blown...
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)