|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Maverick flown?
(a) Towards the canyon floor.
(b) They have no idea as they can't find him.
(c) Towards the ranger station.
(d) Away from the flock.
2. What do Lon and Rick find at Carlile's camp?
(a) It is deserted.
(b) A dead golden eagle.
(c) A dead bald eagle.
(d) A dead condor.
3. How does Rick make it possible for Lon to climb out of the canyon?
(a) Rick decides for them to hang glide out of the canyon.
(b) Rick drops over the parachute reins.
(c) Rick hammers spikes into the canyon wall.
(d) Rick ties a rope to a boulder.
4. What does Rick do a number of times before being successful?
(a) Ties a fly.
(b) Drives the stick shift truck.
(c) Crashes the hang glider.
(d) Casts a fishing rod.
5. What does Lon tell Rick to do if he is not back in an hour?
(a) Bring Lon a rifle.
(b) Call Josh.
(c) Stay indoors with the doors locked.
(d) Call the sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who scares off the other birds from the carcass?
2. What does Rick hear when he approaches Carlile's camp?
3. When does Josh arrive?
4. What does Rick think the judge will not take seriously?
5. Where does Rick wonder if one can hang glide?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rick help Lon after Lon captures M4?
2. What does Rick do about Carlile and finding Lon's missing items?
3. What does Rick see when he is on the glider, and what problem does he encounter in the glider?
4. How does Rick find Lon, and how does he rescue him?
5. What does Rick do on his third and fourth day hang gliding?
6. What does Carlile tell Lon about gunshots he and Rick hear and what does Lon tell Rick to do when they leave Carlile's camp?
7. How does Rick's attempt at hang gliding by himself work out?
8. What does Rick tell the judge, and what is the final disposition of Rick's case?
9. Who is with Rick back in court, how does Rick feel, what does the judge do when he first comes into the court and what does he ask Rick?
10. How does Rick hike in the Maze and what does he find there? Why is Lon excited when Rick returns from the maze?
This section contains 1,229 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)