|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rick think may speak a good word for him to the judge?
(b) Mr. B.
(c) His step father.
2. Where does Rick settle to spy into Jasper Canyon?
(a) The water tower.
(b) Jasper Canyon's east wall.
(c) The fire tower.
(d) The Maze.
3. What does Rick hear in the distance hours later?
(b) An explosion.
(c) A car horn.
(d) Several condors.
4. What does Rick hear when he approaches Carlile's camp?
(a) Carlile and Gunderson arguing.
(b) Someone moaning.
(d) Someone crying.
5. What does Josh work on where he is?
(a) Another condor release program.
(b) A desert reclamation program.
(c) A water diversion program.
(d) An eagle release program.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Lon's jacket?
2. Why does Lon give Rick the condor?
3. Where does the pit bull grab hold?
4. How high does Rick go on his hang gliding practice session?
5. What does Lon observe?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rick hike in the Maze and what does he find there? Why is Lon excited when Rick returns from the maze?
2. What does Rick do about Carlile and finding Lon's missing items?
3. How does Rick find Lon, and how does he rescue him?
4. How does Rick's attempt at hang gliding by himself work out?
5. How does Lon catch M4?
6. What does Rick do after he hears the men talking about Lon?
7. What does Rick learn has happened with Lon?
8. What does Lon tell Rick he will do with Rick, what do they discover missing, what does Rick say about the story of Icarus and who do they think have stolen their missing items?
9. What does Lon tell Josh about M4, what favor does he ask of Josh and why?
10. How does Rick feel when he hang glides with Lon the first time and what does Lon tell him to do? How does Rick feel after he is settled on the glider?
This section contains 1,052 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)