|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Lon and Rick run to the Maze?
(a) To see if Maverick is there.
(b) To decide if it is a good place to take off on a glider.
(c) To take pictures.
(d) To view the waterfalls caused by the downpour.
2. What does Rick steal to help him leave the camp?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) The second truck.
(c) A hang glider.
(d) A mountain bike.
3. Why was Rick brought to court?
(a) Throwing rocks at a stop sign.
(b) Joy riding.
(c) Stealing candy.
(d) Running away from home.
4. How high are the fliers when they drift downward?
(a) 22,000 feet.
(b) 5,000 feet.
(c) 10,000 feet.
(d) 14,000 feet.
5. What does the man do with the truck Rick was driving?
(a) Gives it to Rick.
(b) Parks it and takes the keys.
(c) Takes it back to camp.
(d) Continues driving up the mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the judge think when Rick says he doesn't know why he did what he did?
2. How is Rick supposed to contact Lon while Lon is flying?
3. What does Rick find that he considers stealing?
4. What does Rick tell Josh on the radio?
5. For how long is Rick sentenced to the Detention Center?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)