|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the judge think when Rick says he doesn't know why he did what he did?
(a) That Rick is mocking the judge.
(b) That Rick is mentally challenged.
(c) That Rick has no conscience.
(d) That Rick is lying.
2. Who is waiting for Rick on the mountainous road?
(a) An angry, bearded man.
(b) The gas station attendant.
(c) A sheriff.
(d) The driver of the camper.
3. Who is Rick's probation officer?
(a) Susan Flynn.
(b) Mike Brown.
(c) Aaron Neece.
(d) Victor Woods.
4. Who raised Rick until Rick was ten?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His uncle.
5. How does Rick climb the fence?
(a) He shimmies up an end pole.
(b) Using hooks he has made.
(c) He jumps on the top of the fence from the roof.
(d) With his toes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rick sit being afraid to go anywhere?
2. Why does the judge send him to Blue Canyon?
3. What happened to Rick when he went over the fence?
4. How many foster homes was Rick in his first four years in foster care?
5. What does Rick tell the driver of the second car about his belongings?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)