|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Rick on the mountainous road?
(a) The driver of the camper.
(b) The gas station attendant.
(c) A sheriff.
(d) An angry, bearded man.
2. Where did his grandmother work when Rick was a child?
(a) A shoe store.
(b) A lighthouse.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A clothes factory.
3. What does the man do with the truck Rick was driving?
(a) Gives it to Rick.
(b) Parks it and takes the keys.
(c) Continues driving up the mountain.
(d) Takes it back to camp.
4. For how long is Rick sentenced to the Detention Center?
(a) Four months.
(b) Until he is eighteen.
(c) Six months.
(d) A year.
5. What does Rick find when he drives up a mountainous road?
(a) The road is blocked.
(b) There is a small cabin at the end of the road.
(c) There are more trees there.
(d) The road is very bumpy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the judge send him to Blue Canyon?
2. How old was his grandmother when she died?
3. What state is the second car Rick gets a ride in from?
4. What is the only thing Rick knows about himself?
5. What does Rick tell the man happened to him?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)