|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raised Rick until Rick was ten?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His grandmother.
2. What does Rick steal to help him escape?
(a) A chain.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A spoon and fork.
(d) A lug wrench.
3. Why does Rick not follow his social worker's suggestion?
(a) His probation officer won't talk to him.
(b) He has already done too much community service.
(c) His pride is hurt.
(d) He doesn't understand what she is saying.
4. What is the name of the judge before whom Rick is brought in Chapter 1?
(a) Stuart Blackman.
(b) Phillip Thorn.
(c) Janice Hotsfer.
(d) Samuel Bendix.
5. What does Rick take from the camper when he leaves it?
(a) A six pack of soda.
(b) A sleeping bag.
(c) A pack of hot dogs.
(d) A hat and some potato chips.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many foster homes was Rick in his first four years in foster care?
2. Where is Rick living when he is taken to court?
3. Where does Rick sit being afraid to go anywhere?
4. What does Killian tell Rick at dinner?
5. What happens to the garden the librarian started for a project for the youths?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)