|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what area is Joe being transferred?
(a) Olympia National Forest, Washington.
(b) Crater Lake, Oregon.
(c) Trinity River Wildlife Management, California.
(d) Mount Shasta, California.
2. What does Rick find when he drives up a mountainous road?
(a) There is a small cabin at the end of the road.
(b) The road is very bumpy.
(c) The road is blocked.
(d) There are more trees there.
3. Who is Joe Phipps?
(a) A poacher.
(b) A hiker who is hurt.
(c) The ranger.
(d) A sheriff.
4. Why is Nuke's grazing permit rescinded?
(a) He grazed too many species.
(b) The land becomes a national park.
(c) He did not pay his yearly fees.
(d) He grazed too many cows.
5. In what state is the camp where Rick is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rick think may speak a good word for him to the judge?
2. What is the land on which the camp is located called?
3. What does Rick have to stop himself from grabbing?
4. How high are the fliers when they drift downward?
5. When will the man at the camp be leaving?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)