Chapters 1 and 2
1. What is the name of the judge before whom Rick is brought in Chapter 1?
(a) Janice Hotsfer.
(b) Phillip Thorn.
(c) Stuart Blackman.
(d) Samuel Bendix.
2. Why was Rick brought to court?
(a) Running away from home.
(b) Stealing candy.
(c) Throwing rocks at a stop sign.
(d) Joy riding.
3. What does the judge think when Rick says he doesn't know why he did what he did?
(a) That Rick is mocking the judge.
(b) That Rick is mentally challenged.
(c) That Rick is lying.
(d) That Rick has no conscience.
4. Who is Rick's probation officer?
(a) Aaron Neece.
(b) Susan Flynn.
(c) Victor Woods.
(d) Mike Brown.
5. What does Rick's social worker tell Rick to do?
(b) Talk to his probation officer.
(c) Don't speak to the judge.
(d) Offer to do community service.
6. Why does Rick not follow his social worker's suggestion?
(a) He doesn't understand what she is saying.
(b) His pride is hurt.
(c) His probation officer won't talk to him.
(d) He has already done too much community service.
This section contains 4,276 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)